Print

Author Topic: Unfair to Wart  (Read 5701 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2002, 03:05:33 PM »
Overall, I think Wart wasn't even that great of a villain. All he did was stuff some fairies into a bottle. Wow...*that's* really hard. It takes real genius to kidnap Princess Toadstool time and time again....but then again, she isn't that bright, like many video game heroines.

Oh, and kingbowserkoopa, don't take that as a compliment as you are clearly not Bowser. And PLEASE try to use punctuation when you write, because you are turning your posts into more of a chore to read than they should be.

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2002, 08:20:52 PM »
To Hurlygloves "For your info i wasn't acting like Bowser that time!" I'm just thinking it would be cool to see Wart return because "The Megaman series didn't always have D.R. Wily it also had a new villian named Sigma." Why can't Nintendo do that also Wart isn't dead because he is in Links awakening named Mamu japanese for Wart Maybe they should use him in a Kirby game since it's a dream world He be better off in one of those games but either way I would like to see him again

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2002, 08:56:48 PM »
"Hey!" What do you mean I'm not that great a villian!" At least I have a cloak and a crown." I should have been named king. King Bowser does'nt even look like a king he pretty much looks like a Dragon with a turtle shell on I would like to be in another game but Nintendo pretty much dumped me like Konami dropped Dracula X and Namco dumped Splatter House."I'm also sick of all those stupid sports games coming out too all people do they buy it try it out then return it saying it doesnt work or some stupid reason that's why when you go to Funco or other used video game stores all you see are mostly all sports "sports stink!"I wish they would quit making them!"

Emperor Wart
Emperor Wart

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2002, 07:18:56 AM »
What's with all the "quotation marks"?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2002, 02:37:35 PM »
I'm ticked off especially at people lik You"

Emperor Wart
Emperor Wart

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2002, 02:46:25 PM »
to frostbite "Yeah wer'e just trying to have fun but with you here how can we" You always have to put people down you can't say nothing nice. You are very rude The reason I posted alot I'm trying very hard to get Dracula X and Splatter House to GBA. Alot of people are getting into trouble emulating Dracula X maybe people won't emulate it and sell it if they just give it to us.I just want to make the forum more enjoyable That's all I don't want anymore spam from you. that's all I have to say - {"Ill get those plumbers}Bowser from adventures of super mario 3 cartoon

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2002, 03:46:17 PM »
Wait --- let me get this straight. You are posting many messages HERE so Nintendo can port some game you like to GBA?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2002, 03:57:22 PM »
No, he's trying to raise support from the fans. If enough people tell Nintendo they should make a game, then maybe they will take the fan's ideas into consideration. And stop being so mean to king bowserkoopa. He never did anything wrong. whatever floats his boat...

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2002, 05:52:02 PM »
Don't you know it's illegal to take someone else's idea and make it into a product?

-------

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2002, 06:06:59 PM »
to frostbite What I meant to say I'm trying to get support from people to have Konami and namco torerelease these games not have nintendo make them if you don't understand please don't respond ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2002, 06:07:37 PM »
to frostbite What I meant to say I'm trying to get support from people to have Konami and namco to rerelease these games not have nintendo make them if you don't understand please don't respond ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2002, 06:24:11 PM »
A rerelease is still a new product.

-------

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2002, 09:41:22 PM »
incase you didnt know what youre doing,IS NOT FUNNY

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2002, 03:33:59 PM »
if you don't understand this topic please don't answer ok.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print