Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion  (Read 2807 times)

« on: August 12, 2002, 10:31:12 AM »
Do you think Luigi's Mansion was a good solo debut game for Luigi ? And by the way, whats your favorite gallery ghost ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 10:38:18 AM »
Mr. Luggs. And by the way, Luigi's debut starring role is Mario is Missing!, not Luigi's Mansion.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 10:41:56 AM »
Thanks frostbite but I knew that. Yeah Mr. Luggs is cool. I assumed evrybody knew about Mario's Missing and didn't count it.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2002, 10:46:45 AM »
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me!

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2002, 10:49:41 AM »
no offense intended

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 12:37:50 AM »
Luigi's Mansion was cool. What's the father ghost's name? Nigel? Whoever he is, I guess he's my favorite. And isn't E. Gadd cool? What a name...

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2002, 07:26:33 AM »
Yeah, and not to sound like a perfectionist, but his names Neville. E. Gadds a great name.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 02:59:51 PM »
I think I like that Melody ghost. The piano one. In my opinion Luigi's Mansion is great. Haven't tried Mario is Missing though.

~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2002, 08:07:17 PM »
Well, if you haven't played Mario is Missing!, you're not missing much. Fo course, it was designed to be a geography lesson, not a Mario adventure game.
Gooch, thanks for reminding me.
I need to finish hidden mansion...

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2002, 05:32:54 PM »
Mr. Luggs is cool, but Bogmire is pretty neat too.  Hey, anyone know how to get gold diamonds?  Anyway, there are only 2.  One you get by getting all 50 Boos, which most of you probably got, but the other you have to grow the plant where the dog is (near his bowl).  Watering times: BEFORE you beat Bogmire. (AFTER you beat Bogmire) And after you beat Boolishus.  Just wanted to tell anyone you didn't know.
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2002, 07:35:54 PM »
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty cool.  Game.  The Graphics Rock and It's Very Very fun.  Except it is kinda short and easy.  yeah, I'd say it's like a 50/50 kinda thing.  It is and awesome game.  Mario's missing sounds........strange.......

GOD #1  Nintendo #2
GOD #1  Nintendo #2

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2002, 08:47:21 PM »
I've never played either of Luigi's games for more than a few minutes. Mario Is Missing scared the living...err...poo out of me, and I didn't even stick around long enough to figure out what I was supposed to do. I rented Luigi's Mansion, but the game was glitchy and kept freezing when that first ghost drops the key, so I never got past there. I dunno, LM is great graphics-wise, but poor Luigi was made out to be an absolute pants-wetting wimp. Not exactly a flattering thing to base a game on. And I thought it was hilarious how he kept calling out for Mario. I played LM with a friend, and for the next week we'd both chirp "Mario? Maaaariooooo...?" at random. ^_^

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2002, 11:30:48 PM »
Everyone knows Luigi's afraid of ghosts. So quit. I bet YOU'd be afraid if there were ghosts surrounding you. You wouldn't even be able to use the Poltergust, most likely.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print