Print

Author Topic: Future Mario games on GameCube...  (Read 2679 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 02, 2002, 08:48:43 AM »
What will they be? Mario Golf and Mario Tennis have been announced, but nothing new has been known about these games for quite a while! And what about Mario Kart for GameCube? Any new information on that title?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 12:14:01 AM »
Not really... except I heard it might have more characters...
And there's still that thing about "100 Marios"...

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 06:08:34 PM »
Don't forget Wario World

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 12:25:32 AM »
That's a Wario game. :-P

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 10:46:19 PM »
I haven't heard anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if Yoshi gets a Gamecube game in the near future.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2002, 11:13:26 PM »
Hmm... personally, I think Yoshi is best when paired with Mario.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2002, 08:15:58 PM »
Amen. Thank Crikey Yoshi is in Super Mario Sunshine.

I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)
I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2002, 10:30:45 PM »
Yep.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2002, 11:21:40 PM »
I also think it is cool that Yoshi is in SMS, but why did they make him so annoying to keep alive.  I mean Yoshi could swim in other games.  And, whoever said they wished that the original green yoshi was in Sunshine, I think he is.  That is, when a yoshi dies he turns green for a moment.  Also, his egg has green dots.  So, if this IS the original Yoshi, again, why can't he swim.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2002, 12:30:06 AM »
Because, they couldn't program him well enough. And they probably ran out of time. And it would be too easy anyway. And you don't really need Yoshi in the water. And no, I don't think that it's the "original" Yoshi... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are new Yoshis...
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2002, 03:27:49 PM »
Sorry for my presence, I am merely bumping all the relevant topics above these annoying pictures (Half of which don't work).

Don't mind me.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2002, 05:28:10 PM »
my friend told me (which is pretty weird) that the guy you race in SMS finds the brush that kid bowser uses (Duh they show that at teh end of the credits) and Peach and Mario have a son. those 2 become the bad guys Mario deals with in SMS2! i really don't belive my friend, but i thought you guys would like to hear iabout it

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2002, 10:16:11 PM »
I really, really doubt that.
That was a joke.

Print