Print

Author Topic: Mario Wreasling(or however you spell it.)  (Read 3849 times)

« on: July 17, 2000, 12:20:48 PM »
Does anyone think a Mario wreasling game would be cool. I could see it all know, Bowser giving the Stunner to Wart, DK using the Petagree on Waluigi, Wario bodyslamming Kamek, and Mario and Luigi battling for the championship. There would be different wreasling rings and each character would have their own special moves like Mario's "Italian Back Breaker", DK's "Bannana Slamma", Bowser's "Firestorm", Wario's "Bean Berito Gas Cloud", and Yoshi's "Tounge Twister". There would also be different matches like Tag Team, Royal Rumble, Cage Match, and, of course, Championship. What do 'ya think.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2000, 12:36:09 PM »
Mario Wrestling?(Reluctantly)I don't know...
Woohoo.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2000, 03:18:23 PM »
WARNING: If you like professional wrestling, do not read this message.  It is not meant to offend any person in particular; rather it is meant to bash professional wrestling directly.

Super Smash Brothers is as close to a wrestling game as it should get.

Most games already insult our intelligence enough already.  I swear, wrestling has to be the most mindless and low-brow excuse for entertainment in the history of television!  I hate to offend anybody, but watching big, sweaty men hug each other doesn't appeal to me.  I see very little carryover value in it.

->- Announcer- "Mr. Madison, your answer to the question was the most rediculous pile of garbage I have ever heard.  It made absolutely no sense, and everyone in this auditorium is now dumber for having heard it."
Billy Madison- "Well alright, but a simple 'no' would've been good..."-<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2000, 04:41:43 PM »
Hinopio: Yeah, well said. I honestly don't get what's so fascinating about watching that sort of garbage. And especially paying $3.50 to watch it on pay per view... it gets on my nerves. People who like wrestling, stick with WWF Wrestlemania or whatever.

"1/7 of your life is spent on Monday."
  -From an unknown user of another message board
Woohoo.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2000, 10:03:51 PM »
Please do me a favor and forget I mentioned this whole thing.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2000, 10:51:52 AM »
Gladly...I also kinda thought a Mario James Bond thing would be kind of neat..like you shoot with these mushroom guns...just a thought...
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2000, 02:35:07 PM »
That could be good.

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2000, 02:52:47 PM »
8(
Woohoo.

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2000, 08:47:48 PM »
Sorry I blew up at you... I just have this thing against professional wrestling.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2000, 09:15:55 PM »
Yeah, me too. It's just I've been forced to watch a lot of it when I used to go to parties, and that didn't bring back good memories. No offense intended.
Woohoo.

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2000, 12:42:54 PM »
Don't lose sleep over it, I've taken no affence. I just thought that it would have been coll to see Mario characters wreasle. They never sweat(in Mario games) and I don't think Nintendo would make a game that would bring bad memories.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2000, 03:29:52 PM »
Ahhh... I see. I am extremely overexcited now. Check my other reply to see why. (Under "Are you tired of glitch after glitch?" or something)

"There are three kinds of people: Smart people and ignorant people."
  -Unknown
Woohoo.

Print