Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20638 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2001, 08:39:57 PM »
Lately I had the weirdest dream of them all:  "Mario for Sega Game Gear"
Yep, it had graphics from SMB and sounds from Super Mario Advance.
This proves the following:  Sonic for GBA!

After all that Zelda-Shiek madness, I am beginning to think Peach is by far the coolest Princess around.
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2001, 11:14:55 PM »
I had a dream that I was watching the Jerry Springer Show and on the show Princess Toadstool confessed to Mario she had an affair with Sonic The Hedgehog. They went into a huge fight, Mario went to far though, bashing up the security, some people from the audience and jerry springer himself. Jerry Springer died. Then I looked at myself and realised I was Mario. So the cops came to arrest me for murdering Jerry Springer and I was jailed for life. (Good thing they dont have the death penalty in Australia.). Then I woke up.

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2001, 09:17:18 PM »
I had a strange mario dream too. here i am with Mario, and Luigi in a trench, all three of us are armed with machine guns  and there is a HUGE army of pok'emon storming the trench while we are mowing them down. Then I realize its just a dream and I quick look down to see what ranks we are. Im a general, and Mario and Luigi are privates. Maybe Im playing to much Mario games and watching to many WWII war movies.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2001, 09:25:01 PM »
One night I had a dream that I went to the store or something, and I saw the box to Mario Party 2. But it looked really different.
It said on it "Mario Party 2: Wario has a special surprise."
And it had a picture of Wario with boogers coming out of his nose and getting in his mustache.
It was really weird.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2001, 08:54:15 PM »
Sadly I never had a Mario dream or a video game dream :( I had a few where i play video games but my friend had one about Pokemon(This was back when we liked it) He was Ash and Brock and Misty were with him. A weedle came out and in a gastly voice, yelled "Get out! Get out!" Brock and Misty ran away. Ash throw a Pokeball at it and caught it. He held it up and it poped out of the Pokeball and turned into a gastly. It started laughing until Pikachu shocked and killed it. Then Team Rocket came out, said thier crappy moto. Stole Pika and turned him evil. He was wereing Team rocket uniform. He started slapping Ash when he woke up. Weird.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2001, 09:19:08 PM »
Oops, I just remebered about one dream I had about SMRPG. Me Mallow and Mario were flying towards Smithy's Caslte. But it was this giant cubed rectangle. The back ground was like a sun set. All Red,yellow and dusty with orange clouds. There were metal gates around parts of the castle. This was a VERRRRRRY long dream. So I for got most of the part in Smithy's castle. I do remeber being in a room with Mallow and he was just standing there. Then we were ouside on a balcony on the castle fighting those bats from Zelda. Then I was in this movie theate and the ground was all Tye dye and mostly green. Then these characters from digimon were paper like in Paper Mario. They looked at me and I looked at two digidested humans (Tai and Matt),They were fighting and tai punched Matt in the nose and he started to cry. Everyone crowed around hikm and i woke up. Odd, I had a Mario Dream and half of it was Digimon... weird.

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2001, 12:31:22 PM »
One day about a few years ago (It was about 5 or 6 years ago) I spent the whole day playing Super Mario World. . .needless to say I got all 96 goals that day for the first time. When I fell asleep, I dreamt that Mario and Luigi were my brothers, and that we were stuck in what looked like Vanilla Dome. Suddenly, I found this secret place, and all of the Koopa Kids and all of the Yoshis were there, playing poker. I think Blue Yoshi was winning, but then, they all attacked me at once. Mario then  became a duck and bit Wendy O. and Roy. . . Luigi was fireballing the Yoshi's, and I did some weird dance and Lemmy, Larry, and Iggy fainted. After battling the Yoshi's and the kids, I found a Giant Yoshi, and rode him to the sky, where Bowser was. . .but for some reason he had the face of my Grandma. . .the giant Yoshi was scared and ran away, leaving me to Bowser. . .then I found myself in a room of Clown Copters, and somehow the Princess duplicated herself, but then  one of the Princesses turned into a Goomba, which then turned into a Mask Koopa, and then Bowser. . .then Mario the duck came back and KO'ed Bowser, but then was knocked away by a Clown Copter. Then I went to the Secret World, and in Funky there were Wigglers dancing to 70's music and Luigi was the boss. . .then I woke up. . .the oddest dream I've ever had in my life. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2001, 01:09:42 AM »
LOL, MOST OF THESE DREAMS ARE HILARIOUS!!!

Anyways, you guys wont belive this

but I had a dream last night and what happend is that it was kind of a Mario and Nintendo RPG dream. There was a lady upstairs with dyed blue hair (she looked around 17 or 18), and there was a closet. I opened the closet and 5 Pikachu's came out and left.

After that, I saw a bottle of poison fell out of the closet with a skull on it. I looked up my RPG status screen and for some reason, it had my face in it with armor, items and all the other RPG stuff. Somehow the bottle of poison was in my items screen!!! I dont know why but I couldnt delete it and for some reason, the item used itself. I looked next to the lady with the blue hair that was upstairs and she dropped on the floor! I pulled up my RPG status screen and I looked up her info and it said "EXPIRED". I freaked out, and grabbed some Mario games and a few others, ran down stairs and saw a Jewish fat rabbi sitting in the couch with a black beard, he looked at me and asked what I had but I diddnt tell him because I had a coat over the box of Nintendo and Mario games and I diddnt want him to think I was spending all my time with Nintendo. I put the box aside and went outside. I started walking down the sidewalk for about 5 minutes and my fly in my jeans ripped open but I sewed it back up.

What the fudge is this kind of dream!!!???

Oh yeah, I had another dream but it was a few months ago. It was me and Peach, but if I told you what we did in the dream, well.....it would be very rude in this message board if I did.....so ill shut up.

What I think what my first dream meant of what I said. I think it was trying to tell me that relegious people were saying Pokemon was evil (LOL!!!!!!) and that was the item that killed the girl. I took my game downstairs but ran away and left it as a coat covered it. And well, I think what it meant when my fly busted open in the dream is probly because I have to lose weight this month. LOL

Dreams can tell you things

I am the Nintendo Master!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2001, 01:10:23 AM »

but I had a dream last night and what happend is that it was kind of a Mario and Nintendo RPG dream. There was a lady upstairs with dyed blue hair (she looked around 17 or 18), and there was a closet. I opened the closet and 5 Pikachu's came out and left.

After that, I saw a bottle of poison fell out of the closet with a skull on it. I looked up my RPG status screen and for some reason, it had my face in it with armor, items and all the other RPG stuff. Somehow the bottle of poison was in my items screen!!! I dont know why but I couldnt delete it and for some reason, the item used itself. I looked next to the lady with the blue hair that was upstairs and she dropped on the floor! I pulled up my RPG status screen and I looked up her info and it said "EXPIRED". I freaked out, and grabbed some Mario games and a few others, ran down stairs and saw a Jewish fat rabbi sitting in the couch with a black beard, he looked at me and asked what I had but I diddnt tell him because I had a coat over the box of Nintendo and Mario games and I diddnt want him to think I was spending all my time with Nintendo. I put the box aside and went outside. I started walking down the sidewalk for about 5 minutes and my fly in my jeans ripped open but I sewed it back up.

Oh yeah, I had another dream but it was a few months ago. It was me and Peach, but if I told you what we did in the dream, well.....it would be very rude in this message board if I did.....so ill shut up.

What I think what my first dream meant of what I said. I think it was trying to tell me that relegious people were saying Pokemon was evil (LOL!!!!!!) and that was the item that killed the girl. I took my game downstairs but ran away and left it as a coat covered it. And well, I think what it meant when my fly busted open in the dream is probly because I have to lose weight this month. LOL

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2001, 01:10:59 AM »

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2001, 01:12:15 AM »

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2001, 01:13:03 AM »

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2001, 01:54:06 AM »

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2001, 01:56:17 AM »
My god, why is there 6 to 7 posts of my message? Crap, im sorry. This was an accident when I was trying to access the message board and it said there was errors that occured. I dont know how 6 or 7 popped up but I diddnt post all of those! Webmaster, you can delete the extras. sorry

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2001, 02:31:50 PM »
I had a wierd dream when i was Bowser from SMW and when i got killed, I got into Peach's body (and hopped into the clown car in Peach's body :) )!

Mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

Print