Print

Author Topic: Put the Mario Show Back On!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6592 times)

« on: July 25, 2000, 03:21:15 PM »
  I used to watch the Mario show all the time. Then they took it off. I got mad.
     I say that we should all e-mail or write to Fox Family channel telling them to put the Mario shows back on!!!!! If you are with me, reply and e-mail Fox Family.If we get enough people to do it, we can probably get them to put it back on!!!!

Mario 4 eva!

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2000, 05:04:00 PM »
I used to watch the Mario shows too, Mario. I think your idea is good, but maybe they an't because people can't draw Mario and Luigi like they used too..or something. But I still think it's a good idea.

<(=^_^=)> ~~Kirby

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2000, 05:57:45 PM »
I agree. I only saw one episode but I don't remember it that good, so I'd like to see other episodes.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2000, 05:11:47 PM »
Personally, from seeing the show when iw as kid and now, it stinks compared to Beast Machines (CGI BABY!) and maybe a few Japanese Animes.

If they do a new one, maybe with Dolphin Mario, they should make it 3d like Beast Machines. THEN you'd have a show. Get good writers (Maybe Fan Fic writers) to do the stories and high computer machines, there'd you have it!

Ahhh... but who knows... tillt hen, I have Mama Luigi and Gopher Bash on tape... =P

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2000, 09:18:58 AM »
 What do you guys think if we just get them to run the old shows again.
    when are you guys going to write to Fox Family?

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2000, 09:31:11 AM »
I have great news for all of you!!!Super mario bros.3 and Super Mario world is still on the air on the pax channel at 6:00 A.M.

Better have your alarm clocks ready! :)

Toad

Edited by - Toadster on 8/7/00 8:37:01 AM
Toad

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2000, 05:51:50 PM »
VelvetDark - You have Gopher Bash on tape? that was my favorite episode! Did you record this or is it on a video you can buy at a store?

Toadster - What's the pax channel?

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2000, 06:45:40 PM »
Ok forget the "What's the PAX channel" question. I've a different one.

Toadster, what time zone do you live in?

I'm in the Eastern time zone and the TV listings say Paid Programming on PAX (or WPPX) at 6:00 AM.

-----------------------------

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2000, 06:56:07 PM »
actually dark I don't think they should make a new mario show just show reruns of the old ones. plus fan fic writers probally won't be a good idea sence many fanfic writers of mario usually add needless swears and violence. Not that I complain about those, it's just not realy mario with those things

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2000, 04:41:19 PM »
 I am Also in the Eastern time zone (NY). I look through the TV listings just to find out if the Mario show is on. It Is Never On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I suggest that we all e-mail Fox Family telling them to put it on. I am sure that if enough people do this, they will definetley put it back on!!!!!! Tell everyone you know to e-mail Fox Family, telling them to put the Super Mario Show back on!!!!!

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2000, 09:54:58 PM »
The "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" is my favorite cartoon show. The Lou Albano and Danny Wells did a great job. They actually looked like the Mario Bros.(Unlike the movie...) That show was the BEST, and you all know it.

Mario type person

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2000, 09:41:44 AM »
I agree with Mario Type Person. I also agree that they should show old reruns because I've only seen like, 20 episodes of SMB3 and, SMBSS. P.S.: If anyone wants to know the lyrics to the SMBSS song, just post that you want the lyrics and I'll reply with them.That song rules!!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2000, 08:02:50 AM »
ARe we going to e-mail Fox Family or what!? That is why I put this topic up. If we all e-mail Fox Family, I am sure that they will put it back on!!!!!

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2000, 03:31:48 PM »
Do it. Find out their email at www.foxfamily.com

-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

Y!M: Cameron_Tidd_1998
AIM: ctidd1
MSNM: Luigi_Link@hotmail.com
-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

Y!M: Cameron_Tidd_1998
AIM: ctidd1