Print

Author Topic: Got any tasty food recepies?  (Read 4592 times)

« on: June 12, 2003, 08:51:49 PM »
I love good food, so if you can give me some tasty food recepies.

It''s ah me Marioguy! I''m also the master of Tetris Attack!

Edited by - marioguy on 6/12/2003 7:53:07 PM

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 09:48:07 AM »
If anyone comments about me and food...Maybe I should change my sig? Anyhow, ahem!

Chocolate Con Leche
In Mexico, hot chocolate isn't just a drink for wintry days. Mexicans drink it all year long. To make this delicious Mexican milky hot chocolate, Mexicans use a molinillo-a Mexican whisk-or a small hand beater. It is served with a snack such as a slice of sweet bread.

1 4-ounce package sweet cooking chocolate, coarsely grated
4 cups milk
1 cinnamon stick
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 large egg

In medium-size saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate in 1 cup milk. Stir in remaining milk, cinnamon stick, and nutmeg; beat in egg until well blended. Over medium heat, cook until mixture is hot, stirring constantly. Do not

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 10:14:57 AM »
Do you have to use a easy bake oven to make itZ? Ha! Ha! Ha!

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 01:59:51 PM »
No.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 03:40:07 PM »
For those of you who dont know Chocolate Con Leche...translates from spanish to "Chocolate with milk" Heh heh ..just showing off...;P
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/19/2003 2:52:54 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2003, 04:34:36 PM »
See Lizard Dude's response.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/5/2003 12:42:21 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 02:11:25 AM »
Hehe, I can't resist swapping recipes, I'm such a loser....^_^

Cheese biscuits

Pyra's prized recipe, known to make people want to adopt her. Using more cheese makes the biscuits crispy on the outside. Chopped ham can be added, if desired.

-2 cups flour
-4 teaspoons baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 tablespoon oregano
-3 tablespoons parsley
-1/4 cup butter or margerine
-1 egg
-1 cup shredded cheese (ideally Cheddar)
-1 cup milk

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Mix the flour, baking powder and spices. Cut in the butter until the mixture looks like coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in the egg, then the cheese. Slowly stir in the milk until there's no dry flour left at the bottom of the bowl (you might not need all of the milk). Place large spoonfuls of the dough on a greased baking sheet with plenty of space in between, makes 10-12. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the little bumps on the bisuits start turning brown.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 01:50:53 PM »
how to make popcorn-

first take the popcorn out of the bag.  Put it in the microwave for the time suggested on the box.  When done, put it in bowl or eat it from the bag.  Enjoy!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »
-IGNORE THIS POST-

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 8/6/2003 10:11:17 PM
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2003, 11:19:59 PM »
WAH... Pyrasaur! Where have you been?

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003, 10:14:15 AM »
-Chicken Fingers-

WARNING: This involves heating crisco. If heated crisco comes in tact with skin, it will burn. Be careful.

Chicken fingers are sliced pieces of chicken baked in grease, and served on a platter.

Foods you Will Need:
-1-2 Large Chicken Breast
-2 or 3 Eggs
-2 Cups Flour
-1/2 Cup Corn Meal
-1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs (you can buy these at a store)
-Pinch of Onion & Garlic Powder for flavor
-Crisco

Other Kitchen Ware:

-Large pot
-Paper Towels
-Tongs
-2 platters
-Cookie Sheet
-Double Paper Bag (or one bag put into the other)
-Fork
-Sharp Knife

How to Make It:
Scoop crisco into the pot, to half way fill it. Turn the stove on, and the crisco should melt slowly. Using defrosted chicked breasts and a knife, cut the chicken into long strips (or pieces, if you prefer). Crack the eggs and dump the innards into a platter. Stir the egg around with a fork. Then using the fork, pick up each piece of chicken, and flip it over a few times in the egg.

While the pieces of chicken sit in the egg, use the double paper bag and add the following items (measurements at the top of post): Flour, Corn Meal, Bread Crumbs, and the Onion & Garlic Powder. Seal the top of the bag by folding the opening, and shake it around, to mix all the items. Now, take each piece of chicken, dump it into the bag, and shake it around. After a few shakes, take the chicken out, which is covered in the items, and lay it on a cookie sheet. Repeat with each piece of chicken.

Get the other platter, and 2 or 3 sheets of paper towel. Bring the chicken over near the stove, wheras the crisco should be hot enough. To test for heat, place the smallest piece of chicken into the heated crisco, and if the chicken seems to "boil" like crazy, the crisco's ready. After half a minute or so, when the chicken starts to brown, take the chicken out with tongs, and put on the platter, over the paper towel. Place each piece of chicken into the crisco two or three-at-a-time, then take them out with the tongs and place on the platter (if the chicken doesn't seem to be completely covered in the flour items, quickly squirm it around in there). If you run out of room on the platter, add two more paper towels over the already cooked chicken. After each piece has been turned into a tasty morsel, turn off the stove and enjoy the chicken fingers.

Mmmmm, good white, hearty, white bread for white, white people.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 12/30/2003 8:18:24 AM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2003, 04:56:00 PM »
I'd post some, but I won't because all mine are old family recipes and I won't share them with the likes of anyone on this board.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2003, 04:58:40 PM »
"Mmmmm, good white, hearty, white bread for white, white people." nintendoexpert89, what the heck do you mean by white, white people? Don't target a certain race in anyway! I am black, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to say targeting a certian race is wrong! In the future, please don't do that. Anyway, heres my recipe for pastries:

Get some money and buy some pastries at the grocery market. Make sure you have a toaster! Go back home and put them in your toaster. Put them in there for some time, but make sure you don't burn them! When your done, eat them like oreos! LOL

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2003, 07:40:28 AM »
Killa of PS2, it's a quote from "Mystery Science Theater 3000". It's a TV show that makes fun of really stupid movies and shorts, by airing the movie or short on the screen as any other movie, but there are theater-like chairs at the bottom, and three people walk in and sit down, and start making jokes. The three people consist of a man, and two robots named Tom Servo and Crow. One short they watch is "Uncle Jim's Dairy Farm" and one shot, they show an American boy feasting happily a sandwich and so one of the robots say "Mmmmm, good white, hearty, white bread for white, white people." I'm not trying to be racist. Here's a new sig from the same short:

Narrator: As the summer passed on Uncle Jim's farm, everything seemed to be growing. The corn was knee-high on George when he came, now it's taller than he is.
Tom Servo: George is clearly shrinking!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 12/31/2003 5:45:35 AM

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 11:53:47 AM »
Speial food:
1 Killa of PS2
1 Shawne20
1 Meowrik
1 nintendoexpert89

Preheat the oven to 900*C. You put them in your oven untill they melt. Yum Yum! You'll have a cat a Shawne a Killa and a nintendoexpert in this yummy meal.

It''s ah me marioguy!

Print