Print

Author Topic: R.I.P Axem green  (Read 7883 times)

« on: June 13, 2003, 04:46:18 PM »
First of all im not axem green im his dear friend. I am sad to say that a few days ago he was killed he was 18. I dont know if any of you remember him but He did go here. I remember him giving me his password for this one topic he wanted me to write for him, so I decided to just post this.

R.I.P Tony hinman 1985-2003
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 04:48:15 PM »
It overposted sorry
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 04:55:24 PM »
That's sad! I'm so sorry! It's good that a friend is doing something like this. I've never heard of him before, but it's still sad that someone dies-especially when they're young.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 05:01:52 PM »
 Yes, I do remember him. It's terrible that he had to die, at the age of 18, no less. Hopefully, he can find peace in death.

I will be sure to pray for him. You're a good friend, I'm sorry for your loss.

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 06:53:48 PM »
Sorry for your loss...I kinda remember him..but about the time he really got here..I left...BTW..if you dont mind me asking..what happend to him?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 06:59:54 PM »
Aw, man, I'm so sorry. :(
While I never knew him, I do recognize that user name.
Wow. We think we have all the time in the world, but a life can be taken just like that... As Black Mage said, you are a good friend, and I, too, will pray for him and those who know him.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 07:10:38 PM »
While I'm very skeptical of posts like this (I swear I've seen four of them now), this one has elements that make me believe it.

I hope you're playing Mario in heaven right now, Tony. R.I.P.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 10:53:45 AM »
Its allright for you asking marionut for why he died. He was apparantly shot right outside his house on tuesday june 10th 2003. And yes Im hoping hes playing mario in heaven too

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 10:55:31 AM »
SHOT! I hope you find the murderers and bring justice upon them!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2003, 11:46:48 AM »
You're a good friend.  I know what it's like to lose someone.  He has my best wishes.  Even though I've never met him, I hope he has the best of times in heaven.

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2003, 12:25:28 PM »
Oh man.  I'm shocked!  That's gotta be a first.  One of our former members, killed by a gunshot.

If marioguy were here, he'd probably say something like this:  *kills the guys that shot axem green.*  There.  I took care of the problem.
             If I found those guys, I'd beat them into the ground.

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2003, 12:55:39 PM »
Wow that's really sad. I'm shocked that people hate Mario so much they would kill a fan. *kills the guy that shot Axem green* There I took care of the problem.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.

Edited by - marioguy on 6/14/2003 11:56:16 AM
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2003, 04:33:53 PM »
You really think that's the reason they shot him?  Oh and, thanks for being serious for once.

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2003, 09:46:09 AM »
No, why would anyone kill a person for liking something. Wait, that's what I do. Never mind.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2003, 09:47:19 AM »
I wish I knew who did it though his girlfriend is a real wreck. Shes gone histerical after all of this the funeral is on monday. But thank you all for being serious about this

Print