Print

Author Topic: R.I.P Axem green  (Read 7877 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2003, 04:19:39 AM »
Ive seen that username round the boards,im sorry....my neighbor died a couple of weeks ago aswell,my dad was his best frend,now the streets so quiet...anyways,send Marioguy on the murderer!Marioguy can do the job!

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 09:40:45 AM »
Okay. It's killing time!

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2003, 05:24:43 AM »
Well the funeral was yesterday I almost cried looking at his body I want to find who killed him he looked so peaceful atleast they wiped the blood off of him. But murder the murderer marioguy murder him
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2003, 08:09:02 AM »
Ok, there's a reason I didn't post here before, but I can't hold this in anymore.

To start, and the following statement may make me look like a total jerk, but if you were to tell e a week ago that a member of these forums was going to be shot, I'd be sitting in my bedroom for at least a month on end.

Seriously, your friend was a random murder victim? That is, in my opinio, the WORST way to die..... that is; he was denied a life by someone who:

1: Doesn't even know him
2: Has no motive whatsoever

... And he hasn't been found yet? Ok, society really is evil.

And oh yes, I believe in executions for all felonies. So I hope this guy DOES get the chair, or whatever. But knowing the sorry state of our judicial system, the murderer will either:

1: Be judged not guilty due to "inconclusive evidence" -- I guess the DNA samples found at the site weren't enough, or:
2: Be convicted, and serve about 18 months of a 12 year sentence , being released on "good behavior", and then go out and commit another random murder.

As I said before, there's a reason I didn't post here before. I was afraid my post would not only make me look like a total jerk, but also divert the attention to the flaws in society, and not the issue at hand.

That said, I am sorry for your loss. I hope you all can cope with this, and I also hope this guy is found and dealt with correctly.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2003, 08:21:58 AM »
It doesnt make you look like a jerk to me Steve...it makes me respect you more...;)
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2003, 12:10:26 PM »
Me too, but I still hate you.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2003, 06:23:56 AM »
Oh yeah, about that murderer,  Sic 'em marioguy!  Tear 'em apart!

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!

--Zok the Alien, my original character.

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 12:15:33 PM »
Yes If I knew the murderer id help too marioguy I would rip out the heart of the taker and show it to em
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2003, 12:20:39 PM »
Then I would take a chainsaw and... never mind. The things I would do to that dirty scumbag are too gruesome for this board.  I would rip out his black heart and show it to him.  Then when he begs for me to give it back, I'll slice it with a chainsaw and then slice his rotten head off.  WARNING: INSANE LAUGHTER APPROACHING.   HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahBwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!  destroy!

I''m a Mario rube!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2003, 10:12:56 PM »
Man. That's awful. Kinda makes me feel bad for being so mad at him in the Battle of Armies... (It was in Story Boards. Nevermind.)
I'm half tempted not to believe this. But it does appear to be real, and that makes me sad.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2003, 12:15:52 AM »
Play Goldeneye or Perfect Dark to get rid of your anger.Worked for me!!!Next ill play halo and...ok betta stop there...

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2003, 08:27:42 AM »
Ive just been listening to depressing music to take the pain out for some reason

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2003, 06:23:11 PM »
Wouldnt depressing music make you feel worse???

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2003, 08:38:48 PM »
If I found the *explicit* murderer, I'd rip his *explicit* head off and proceed to tie all of his nerves and brainwires  in a doubleknot.  Then, I'd do the same to the rest of his body.  Such as, knot his stomach and intestines together. And do the same to his... better not go that far!

I''''m a Mario and Sonic rube!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2003, 10:42:52 PM »
No, actually, depressing music seems to make you feel better. I've done the same thing in mildly depressing situations with mildly depressing music. It works.
That was a joke.

Print