Print

Author Topic: R.I.P Axem green  (Read 7845 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2003, 05:50:13 AM »
Yes it does work I feel a little better anyway but Im sure I'll be okay
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2003, 08:41:47 AM »
It seems the police are tracking down the kid who killed him he went to our school and hes bald thats all I know form the police
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2003, 09:12:32 AM »
Kill that bald Mario hating freak.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2003, 11:38:57 PM »
I hope they find him soon. What a heinous act and he's still free.
That was a joke.

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2003, 12:36:37 AM »
It was someone his age?!?!?!  Wow, people just do not think about what they are doing.  Anyway, about finding relief in music, if you play piano, It helps me to play a fast, vibrant song that I can just pound on the keys.  And then proceed to a slower, more suitable song, such as the "Moonlight Sonata".  Even if you dont play piano, listening to it works too, just not as effective.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2003, 08:22:13 AM »
Yeah, I agree with sadib.  Give him the chair!

I''''m a Mario and Sonic rube!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2003, 02:14:14 PM »
Yeah its weird that someone his age would do that but hey I know five bald kids in school and 3 of them hate tony..I mean axel so.. maybe it was them

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2003, 02:35:10 PM »
They're probably bald, Mexican gangsters.....I get a lot of them in LA...

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2003, 01:51:08 PM »
possibly I just odnt know who would be soulless enough to do this

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2003, 01:51:09 PM »
possibly I just odnt know who would be soulless enough to do this

Print