Print

Author Topic: rpg begins!  (Read 11624 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2000, 09:20:59 PM »
OOC: Para Troopa Captain started it.
     He also had the idea of the fight, also
     dosen't "Super Mario RPG" have battles
     like that?
     Oh well, back to the story.

Edited by - Webpro on 9/21/2000 8:20:58 PM

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2000, 05:06:51 PM »
OOC- I started it? your the one who made the crappy post starting thi whole fight, but your right, whats done is done, back to rpg

IC- " Ok Troppa's preapare to bring the princes to Bowser" as he is about to fly off he takes the Axem Ranger Helmet secretly.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2000, 03:11:49 AM »
OOC:You gave me the idea by suggesting it.
    In one of your posts you wrote:

ooc- can Super Goomba fly? and hows about an actual fight?

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2000, 12:02:47 PM »
ooc- ok, ok, lets just drop it ok, whats done is done.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2000, 07:29:03 PM »
Wario got to the castle and opened the door. Above him, Wario could see Koopa Paratroopas lying to the castle. 'Mwa ha ha,' thought Wario,' Those paratroopers won`t know what hit `em.' Wariowent into the castle and kept the door open, hiding himself behind him. 'Mwa ha ha ha,' he cackled to himself.

OOC- Is someone playing Bowser?
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2000, 07:34:42 PM »
OOC- In the last message, I meant to say, "Wario say the koopa paratroopas FLYINg to the castle."
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2000, 09:53:43 PM »
Rinko had a solem expression as he stood, looking at the window, staring out into space. he watched the beautyful stars shine, and the way the whole univesrse just seemed to go on without him.
"I-I'm here Boss!" The Black Axmen Ranger cried.
"Have you found it yet?" Rinko asked angirly.
"Umm, well, you see..I lost my axe, and my helmet, and uh...welll..."
Rinko shook his head. He merely pointed a finger. There, were the rest of the axmen rangers, in little contraptions-asleep.
"There's three weeks worth of air left. I suggest you hurry."
The Black Axmen ranger nodded nervously and then left.
OOC-You don't mind if I use Rinko, do you? It's Waluigi's girlfreind's brother. You may remeber him as being the true evil behind the orignal RPG...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2000, 10:52:30 PM »
Actually I might leave this RPG, not because I'm bored of it or anything, but for some reason I don't feel like typing RPG's anymore.I just hope you can find someone to take my place... or if they want they can make up a new caracter, I don't mind which.

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2000, 07:12:55 PM »
Hey chocobo, you can't use other characters and make them do what u want them to do. Especially me. Im not mad, but your suppose to use your own character. no controlling other ones that r in the rpg. Thank you.  i am not into this rpg thing anymore. i duno im just doing too many other things to take the time to type. please do not use my character in anyway. even though your not suppose too.

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2000, 05:37:11 PM »
mario was walking down the road he had just stole some cake frome chif torite and ran into wario

marios butt
marios butt

Print