Print

Author Topic: Role Play begins! (everyone in the RPG read)  (Read 30186 times)

« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2000, 08:25:05 PM »
Luigi was not dead. As he fell, Mario put on his Metal Cap to be protected, but it failed as he fell too. It seemed as if defeating Bowser was not enough. Peach and most of the Mushroom Army still stood and took off guard when an army of Koopa Troopas, led by Larry Koopa stabbed the Super Mario Brothers from behind. Larry walked over to Peach. And, with a crooked smile he said, "I am here to capture you for King Dad. I figured, if... I mean...WHEN he failed, he would be depressed so, I decided to capture you as a gift to him. Koopa Pack, ATTACK!" The entire Koopa Troopa army grabbed Princess Toadstool and carried her off to Bowser`s Keep. As they marched away, she yelled, "Mario... Luigi... no!! Please don`t die."

"Oh, don`t worry," said Larry, "They`re not dead." The army marched on. Koopa Paratroopa took off the Mario suit (he got it mearly so something would happen in the RPG) and retracted the wings into his shell. He snuck into the back of the army and followed the Koopa army. 'You fools`ll never suceed,' he thought as he marched on. So, the army marched on, unaware of the new soldier who may hold the key to destroying the entire army. 'Mwa ha ha' he laughed to himself as he planned what he would do to the evil army in order to save Peach.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2000, 11:21:43 PM »
the goomba ran in the battle field looking for bowser. he stumbled a couple of times and accidentally dropped a few power-up mushrooms without knowing it. he needed to get to bowser as fast as possible.

all of a sudden a koopa troopa attacked him. what did you do that for. goomba asked. duh your jynx. good. youll DIE.     oh my i forgot. he took off the costume and koopa troopa apologized. goomba ran off looking for bowser in the battlefield.

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2000, 07:48:32 AM »
                   occ i am waligi

waligi was nearby in a bush he had bowser with him he was looking at the hopeless luigi he grabd a super musshroom and slowly crep out of his hideing place

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2000, 11:47:56 AM »
The Koopa army marched on and on until they reached Bowser`s Keep. They stood on the bridge and Larry said the secret password that sealed the door. "King Bowser is the greatest king ever and no other greater king ever lived ever." The door creaked open and the army marched in. Peach was locked in a room where she was told that she would stay until Bowser came. The army decided to celebrate their victory. They were going to have a party on Bowser Island. They all started to leave when the smartest Koopa there, Koopa Paratroopa, said, "Hey, shouldn`t someone watch the Princess."

"That`s a good idea," said Larry, "Since you volunteered, YOU watch here."

Koopa Paratroopa walked in front of the door and watched as the army left. After about an hour. Koopa Paratroopa opened the door. Peach jumped when she saw the door start to open.

"Mario?" she asked, "Is that you?"

"Uh...no," said Koopa, "It`s...uh ...me."

"Oh," said Peach, "Well, how do I get out of here?"

Koopa felt every brick in the wall, until one he found that was loose. He pushed that one and it fell out of the wall. "There used to be a window here," explained Koopa, " and I`m trying to find where it was. The Koopa Pack didn`t cover it up too good. They didn`t even secure the bricks in." Finally, he found all the loose bricks.

"Well," said Peach, "Now what." Koopa let the wings out of his back.

"I rescue you," he said, "Hop onto my shell."

Peach relunctantly hoped on and Koopa Paratroopa leaped into the air and flew out the window. He flew back to the woods where the battle had taken place. Peach hoped on his back and ran to where Mario and Luigi lay. Koopa Paratroopa looked around. "Hey," he said, "Wasn`t Bowser lying here too?"

He and Peach looked around, but the King Koopa was nowhere too be found. Koopa began to search the ground for him, when he found Power-Ups all over the ground. There were Starmen, Fire Flowers, Mushrooms, gold coins, Tanooki suits, cape feather, EVERYTHING. Peach grabbed a lot too. Koopa Paratroopa also grabbed a lot of extra items for the Mario Brothers. Suddenly, something in the woods moved. Peach and Koopa looked up, but couldn`t see anything. Suddenly, the mysterious figure leaped out.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2000, 03:41:49 PM »
 I feel woozy. Why did that b!@## have to jump on me? Ill kill her. Its a good thing that I found those poisen mushrooms and painted them to look like power up mushrooms. I thought about how I laid them down with the rest of those real power ups in the battle field. I could see her and Mario, absorbing its power, then DYING!!!!!!
    I was running to my castle when I thought about my Koopalings. Why didnt they come to help me? Those brats.
   I made it to my castle.

OOC: blah,blah,blah

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2000, 06:52:13 PM »
OOC: Hey I never got stabbed only Luigi did..

IC: Mario looked around, still in metal form, noticing everyone was gone. He looked over as Luigi lay on the ground with a spear through his stomach. Suddenly, Peach and KoopaParaTroopa landed a few feet away from him. "Peach-a are you all right?!", asked Mario, worried. "I'm fine now," she said as she patted KoopaParaTroopa on the shell and hopped off. Mario turned back to Luigi,"Brother! Are you okay-a!?", asked Mario. Luigi let out a grumble that sounded like 'what do you think', and then was silent. Mario thought for a moment..then walked over to Luigi. He grabbed the tip of the spear, and carefully pulled the spear from his brother's body. Luigi looked up, forcing a smile, and said quietly,"Green....mushroom...there...", pointed Luigi. Mario looked to find a green mushroom sitting peacefully, untouched. He ran and grabbed it, then ran back to Luigi and handed it to him. Luigi used all his strength to take a bite of it. Then everything was silent.

~

A few moments later, Luigi jumped to his feet and backflipped, proving that he was A-OK. Mario smiled,"Luigi! Your-a alright!". "Couldn't be better-a brother!", responded Luigi. Peach and Koopa Troopa smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot!", exclaimed Koopa Troopa. He then tossed Luigi a Fire Flower and Mario a Toonooki suit. Mario smiled,"Thanks-a Koopa Troopa! I should've trusted you from the start!". Mario then turned to Luigi,"We need to go and attack Bowser while he's off guard!", exclaimed Mario. Mario took off his Metal Cap and pushed it into his pocket. He quickly transformed into Toonooki Mario. Mario then turned to Koopa Troopa,"We'll need your-a help since you know Bowser's Island well, I presume." Koopa Troopa nodded. Mario then turned to Peach,"Come if you-a want." Mario then got a running start, and leaped with bravery into the air, flying towards Bowser's Island. Luigi began to run at a quick pace, following Mario as KoopaParaTroopa sprouted his white wwings and flew along with them. They were off.

-Mario

Here we gooo!!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2000, 07:24:38 PM »
OOC: This keeps growing and growing, doesn't it?

IC: "Yes commander, this is Koopa #856, I'm preparing to land a Class A6 Airship on Dock 3. Over?" Fuzz could be heard for a couple of seconds. "Koopa #856, you are clear to land. By the way, Did you hear? The Mario brothers have been captured." Koopa #856 bowed, laughing to himself. "Well, make sure they doesn't excape. Over and out."

The Class A6 Airship landed on Dock 3 of Neon Castle, which was surrounded by lava. Koopa #856 walked off the Airship, stopping next to the dock guard. "Welcome! I see you made it." the guard said. Suddenly, The Koopa held up a gun. "Yes I did." The guard looked scared. He tried to run to the radio booth, but the Koopa grabbed his leg, making him falling on the ground. Just when the Koopa was about to shoot the guard, Boo stepped out of the ship, shooting the Koopa. Koopa #856 fell to the ground in pain. The guard looked at Boo. "Let's bring him to the King." he said. "Yes sir." responded Boo.

"King Roy, a trespasser has been found!" said the guard as he and Boo dragged Koopa #856 into the throne room. "A trespasser, eh? Lemme shoot him...in the head!" Replied King Roy. Roy took out a gun and shot a bullet into the Koopa's head. The Koopa's head hung low. "Bring him into-" Roy didn't have time to finish his last sentence, because of what was yet to come; an internal explosion from Koopa #856. The Koopa exploded, killing everybody in the room. Sortly after the explosion occured, Pieces of body parts came together at the center of the throne room. When all the parts were together, a white light shined and it revealed Wario, without a scratch. "Thank you Caption Syrup." he said as he walked out of the throne room.*

*If your wondering why Wario didn't die, look at my concept. In Wario Land II and III, Wario cannot die. Instead, he can take shapes of people or objects. For ex.: In Wario Land II, when that cook throws a cake at you, you get fat. So, I figured "Why can't wario turn into a Koopa?" Nuff' said about this subject. ;)

The untold agent is among you.

Edited by - Ironfoot on 8/2/00 6:31:26 PM
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2000, 09:10:26 AM »
Shyguy walks into the Princess's room.
"Here is your coff... Not again!!!! My Lord! The Princess is gone!!!!!!!"

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2000, 08:30:44 PM »
IC: Koopa Paratroopa and Mario flew through the sky. Luigi ran underneath.

OOC: I don`t know if Peah wan`t to come

IC: After what seemed like minutes, they reached Bowser Island. Instead of water, the island sat in a sea of lava. The island was completely black and shaped like Bowser`s head. Luigi found a Skull Raft that he hoped on. It started to float towards the island, when a Blargg stuck his head out of the lava and knocked Luigi from below. Luigi flew into the air. Koopa Paratroopa caught him, but pretended he was fighting him so that the Blargg didn`t know that he had betrayed Bowser. After the Blargg submerged, they flew to the island. The ground was cracked. In the cracks, lava flowed. Suddenly, a mysterious figure leaped at them with his elbow out first. Koopa Paratroopa dodged out of the way and the attacker missed. He turned and looked at them, revealing that he was Wario. "So," said Wario to Mario, "You finally-a stopped being-a Mr. Nice and teamed up-a with-a this ParaKoopaTroopa."

"WILL ANYONE EVER PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT!?!" yelled Koopa Paratroopa. "It`s Koopa Paratroopa!"

"Yeah, well whatever," said Wario.

"Well," said Mario, "Why are-a you here?"

"To stop-a Bowser and the Koopalings` plans," answered Wario.

"Us too," said Mario.

Suddenly, a white figure flew up behind Mario.

"It`s alright, Boo," said Wario, "They`re-a here for-a the same-a reason."

So, the five (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Koopa, Boo) talked on about there plans.

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2000, 05:03:06 PM »
 What was that explosion? I said.
   Suddenly, a goomba ran into the room. Sir!!! Roys throne had been destroyed!!!!
    What!!!! Where is Roy?
    dead...sir.
    Who did this?!!!
    Well I was wacthing from my gaurd post and saw something fat, ugly, yellow, and purple.
    WARIO!!!!
    Ill kill him!!!! I quickly ran off to the outer relm of my castle. Maybe Ill find him here, I thought.

OOC: Wonka doo doo happy moo moo

« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2000, 05:23:11 AM »
OOC:Ironfoot you don't control me.CC:I was was watching a goomba   and then i pounced he screamed.

« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2000, 08:49:56 AM »
just as that hapend waligi found the mushrooms that were painted but he had his own just then kirby was comeing and offerd waligi a ride in his stomech and they went to find luigi

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2000, 11:31:40 AM »
OOC: Sorry guys, I'm not in my typing mood today.

IC: "Bowser is probably located on the top floor." exclaimed Wario. "However, he has some of toughest defence up there. We're going to have to figure out how to get past it." The five thought for a while. Suddenly, Koopa had an idea.

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2000, 03:22:46 PM »
 Little did those five idiots know that I Bowser, was aiming a Sniper Rifle straight at Marios head.
   Sir!
   Bang!!! In  suprise , I missed by a mile.
   Really sir. Using Modern technology? Why dont you just try to beat him the old way?!!!
   You Mean jumping in dumb directions while throwing hammers and shooting fireballs??!!!!
   Yeah
   HE%$ NO!!!
   Suit yourself.
   I ran out the door and down the stairs to the first floor. Koopalings!!!! Get Down Here!!! I yelled. I stood behind the door to attempt a surprise attack on the idiots outside.

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2000, 03:28:04 AM »
As Super Goomba was going to the castle he saw huge battles going on."Why can't I control the koopas in this army?" he said to himself as he walked along. Then he saw something strange. The Koopa Troopa he had tied up had escaped and had befriended the mushroom people just before changing to a Para Koopa Troopa. " This is outrageous!!!" he thought. Then he went to tell Bowser what he had saw. After that Bowser promoted him to a very high rank. Then, as he walked away he felt wierd. He felt like his body was changing. Then he found out he could fly. HE WAS A PARA GOOMBA!!! "Yes!!!" he shouted. "Para Koopa Troopa I'm going to get you, HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Print