Print

Author Topic: Crazy Newbies Must Stop  (Read 20067 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2003, 07:08:52 PM »
LOL

EDIT: Stupid messed up time! I LOL'd the "primordial nature" bit.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 7/7/2003 7:00:15 PM

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2003, 07:51:05 PM »
So the 'Crazy Newbies' are:
monkey die
stupid monkey(i reckon there the same person)
uvg(hes been here awhile)
thats it i think....
Dark King?is he one?
Evil Geno?

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2003, 11:23:36 PM »
I don't think uvg's one of the Crazy Newbies.
That was a joke.

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 09:01:10 PM »
I don't consider Evil Geno to be a crazy newbie. A little annoying for posting tons of topics- yes, but crazy no.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2003, 09:13:01 PM »
 To be honest, I don't consider Evil Geno to be a Crazy "Newbie," either. I don't even consider him a member anymore.

Of course, that's assuming he's been banned for his, "silver tongue."

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2003, 10:19:56 PM »
Okay...I know that I haven't posted in a while, but to the newbies who are out there and happen to read this thread...

*NOTE*

I got in so much trouble when I developed 18(not really) user names and responded to myself, agreeing with myself b/c I thought it made me feel special. WRONG! I totaly almost got banned and got several e-mails from people who said unfriendly things. Now, granted this was when I discovered TMK in middle school, but it's not cool if you get caught.

I'm lucky to still be posting!

So...if you are a crazy newbie, and you know who you are, take my warning seriously, b/c people can become mean!

I like cheese!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2003, 12:07:16 AM »
 That's true, it's not a good idea, but, you know, in theory, it sounds pretty cool.

I mean, if I had 18(not really) users all agreeing with something I said, even if they were all myself, I'd feel pretty special. It's like throwing your voice to agree with yourself.

Although, it is pretty annoying I guess, and my saying that really isn't going to help the situation any. However, if someone did take the time to create 18(not really) User names, come up with some sort of statement, and have all of the said user names agree with them, I don't think I could complain.*

* - Please don't do that.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2003, 01:33:21 PM »
*grins evilly but resolves not to do anything*

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2003, 09:49:11 AM »
:)

It's only really annoying when you start your own thread and talk to yourself in the 18(not really) personalities, so that it's only you and nobody else. Or that's just creepy!

I like cheese!

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2003, 12:26:07 AM »
You create 18 defferent users when you have no friends,they are desperate people.(No offence Lola)

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2003, 01:11:45 PM »
Well...I dunno...I am a lonely person!

I like cheese!

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2003, 04:38:12 PM »
I fist came here about 2 years ago, I was called Cool_126. I was always posting and I wasnt trying to be annoying until one day...
I went to a friends house and we were very bored. I had just finished showing him this cool board.
 He thought he had this great idea, he would make an account that we could share, Mario_101!
I thought it would be great, but the next day I saw that he had posted a bunch of junk on the new account about it being me Cool_126 and stuff... so I started posting stuff and then finnaly about a month later I got tired of it so, I created another account yoshi_101 (I had about 5 including this one) and I started doing some more normal posting, but then I got bored again so I went and blew up the place! (pretty mean huh?) and now about 7 months later I came back and decided that its not fun to have every one in your favorite message boards to hate you! so I created a new account and voula! so, too all of you newbies, dont do it, because in the end you will get banned, and every one will hate you.

and I havent officualy said this yet but I am sorry! and I hope you will all forgive me

Yoshi_101

ps: The only way I am still able to post is that I got a new computer, with a new e-mail adress, and I am probably a "bad" old member TM, and a Good new member at the same time!

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

For some wierd reason, I think I am a lota like myself! sig series #2

Edited by - Wheel_kirby on 7/15/2003 3:40:55 PM
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2003, 10:53:12 PM »
Seems there's been another HUGE influx in the Newbie population. Must be getting a good food source.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2003, 10:59:54 PM »
Yeah, like Deep Space Station K-7's grain holds.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2003, 11:24:59 PM »
Am I a n00b?

This has been a BID.

Bump In Disguise.

Print