Print

Author Topic: What was the worst thing that happened to you while playing games?  (Read 2170 times)

« on: August 13, 2000, 12:49:57 PM »
On my SMB 3 game, I have all the files on world eight and at each file you start off at a different place. I picked the one with Bowser because It was my first time to get to the castle and I was so excited. When I got into Bowser's room, Bowser jumped up and in mid-air, the screen went blank. I was panicked for a second, but then the power came back on and I selected SMB 3 so I could go back to Bowser.That was when I saw the most horrifying sight in my life. All the files I had saved read: NEW
                        NEW
                        NEW
                        NEW
I was so p-o ed.
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2000, 03:46:44 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it, I am growing up.  I don't play my Nintendo as much now as I used to.  However, as few as 3 years ago, I played quite a bit.  I have a younger brother, who was around 5 at the time.  The worst video game nightmare possibly imaginable happened to me on a regular basis.

Due to his inability to use the SNES controller correctly, my brother often erased my save data on several different games.  Of course I couldn't get mad at him; he had no idea what he was doing at the time.

->- That''s no moon; it''s a space station. -<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2000, 05:17:40 AM »
The worst thing that happened to me was
falling off a cliff when I was freakin'
stressed! I didn't know where I was going
after that!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

Print