Print

Author Topic: mario and luigi help  (Read 9032 times)

« on: December 26, 2003, 09:09:37 AM »
hey, i just beat the slate guy and i need to get the hoohooo blocks.  What do i do to get them?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 09:30:44 PM »
I'd help you but your description is incredibly vague, and lacking in the proper information.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2003, 09:41:23 PM »
You are trying to get hammers?

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 08:56:05 AM »
Okay:
Im in the castle, I just fixed the plumbing so I learn what's really going on. So I run up stairs to find out I was too late, and I battle this huge guy. If you can understand where I'm at, please tell me how to kill it?
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 01:19:29 PM »
I just finished the game a bit ago, but I'm having trouble remembering. I think you're talking about Queen Bean so here's what I remember doing.

First, jump on her arms until they become little wimpy things. Of course, make sure to dodge all her attacks, like the shockwave and the bean spit...I think there's another attack but I don't remember. Now, once both her arms are gone, her crown will pop off. That's when you pull out the Bros. attacks, any one that ends with jumping on her head or whatever. Eventually she'll get her arms and crown back, but just keep repeating. I think that's how it went. Good luck!

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
lol that was nothing, im now having a problem in hohouniversity, i cant figure out how to get the access code to work

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 01:08:55 PM »
Yup, I got it. you were right. Thanks for your help. I'm stuck again! (this just isn't my game) Im at the place where you get that thing for queen bean, and fight those 2 guys, how do you defeat them. who do you target first?

I am El Nino! All other tropical storms must bow before EL NINO!

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2004, 01:26:49 PM »
...Right, right, that's the thing with the 2 guys and stuff and... Who now?

------------------------------
Bobby: "*sniff!* There''s some milk in the fridge that''s about to go bad... And there it goes..."-King of the Hill
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 02:29:55 PM »
Okay.
It involes the rokie guy who thinks he rembers M&L (mario and luigi). He looks like bowser. (Just end my suspicion is he bowser really, who is he?) Then the other smaller guy, who looks scary

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »
Ah, yes.  Popple and Rookie.

Well, if you attack Popple, Rookie will counter attack, so I'd suggest getting rid of Rookie first.
Oh, and watch out for Popple:  he'll steal your mushrooms and then use them!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2004, 07:12:52 PM »
How do you beat that thing that kidnaps Peach right before you get to Little Fungitown? I keep on attacking it and attacking it, but it never dies! I was going at it for like 45 minutes but still it never died! Is there like some special trick you need to kill it or something? And is there anyway to see an enemy's HP?

I miss Goombario showing the HP of an enemy.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004, 07:28:39 PM »
The only time you can defeat it is when it splits into the four smaller ones.  I think one of those is the real one, so...  If you've got Luigi's advanced jump move or the secret jump move, you can attack 2 or all of them at once...

I don't really know much about that guy.  I just sorta beat him.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2004, 09:57:27 PM »
Hit the little tree on his head with splash Bros.

Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2004, 02:50:11 PM »
Hmm... people, how about trying to beat a game on your own? Everytime you're stuck you ask for help. Jeeze, just go get a player's guide or something. THey have walkthroughs posted on the internet. And besides, player's guides are for wussies.

Edited by - Meowrik on 1/8/2004 1:19:08 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2004, 05:30:24 PM »
When i fought the rock monster at the fungitown lift, he never split into four pieces. I was out of BP and syrup so I had to beat him 1 HP at a time for about thirty eight hours.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Print