Print

Author Topic: Wallpapers you have used  (Read 259520 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #405 on: November 12, 2006, 11:33:45 AM »
I feel like a "forget it" Penguin with this wallpaper and I LOVE it.

« Reply #406 on: November 12, 2006, 08:18:37 PM »
I have, yet another, wallpaper. How many do I use in a month anyways?

"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #407 on: November 12, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
Wow, Boo got me to switch wallpapers for the first time in years.

He truly understands that a wallpaper can't have a complicated or colorful picture on it and still be effectively and fully used for icons.

Congratulations.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #408 on: November 12, 2006, 10:23:23 PM »
Boo's was cool, but I'm sticking with mine.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #409 on: November 13, 2006, 01:34:16 AM »
Great was Boo's, but I don't really feel the need to feel like a forget it penguin, so I'm not even going to start. Sticking with mine will be me.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #410 on: November 13, 2006, 03:00:07 AM »
Am I the only one who highlighted Luigison's picture, expecting to reveal spoiler text?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #411 on: November 13, 2006, 03:13:03 AM »
Hahaha, that's the first thing I thought of, too, but I also noticed it was an attachment.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #412 on: November 13, 2006, 03:24:17 AM »
Current desktop.  I am a big fan of FLCL, so it's only fitting.

No, LD, you aren't the only one.  First thing I did was try to highlight it (then feel really stupid when I realized)

Edit: Wow, that came out really blurry.  Oh well, all you miss are the icons.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 03:26:12 AM by CoconutMikeNIke »
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #413 on: November 13, 2006, 09:51:57 AM »
Am I the only one who highlighted Luigison's picture, expecting to reveal spoiler text?

Wow!  That's funny.  I didn't intend that at all.

Hahaha, that's the first thing I thought of, too, but I also noticed it was an attachment.

Sapphira gets points for her observation.  Did you also notice the size?  That's my actual desktop size.  Dual monitors for those that don't know.

It's also funny that 13 people viewed as of this post.  I guess they needed the bigger version to see all the detail I put into it.  I'm so disorganized that I need it that way since my desktop files spill over onto the second screen.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #414 on: November 13, 2006, 03:28:30 PM »

You are not alone. :D

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #415 on: November 13, 2006, 08:45:19 PM »
I enlarged it and scanned it for a dark hidden picture or message.

« Reply #416 on: November 13, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »
I enlarged it and scanned it for a dark hidden picture or message.
I did the same thing.

Something autumnish. Kind of.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2006, 12:54:14 AM »

Nope. :/

...and after I highlighted it, I looked at it and said to myself "What kind of a background is a bunch of dots?"

...I fail :(

« Reply #419 on: November 30, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »
You guys are gonna love this one. Along with the icons. I got them off of deviantart. I also changed my taskbar color to silver. I got this picture from Wikipedia.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 03:05:00 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print