Print

Author Topic: Wallpapers you have used  (Read 260753 times)

« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2007, 04:30:11 PM »
Incineration or freezing really depends on how fast it happens.  A slow roasting would be much worse than slow freezing, since freezing would at least make you numb.  But if the burning was faster, I could understand that as a choice of death.  Either way, it would really suck.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #451 on: January 26, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »
I can't believe I made that mistake... Yes, freezing would be better, partially because the nerves would simply shut down.

« Reply #452 on: February 03, 2007, 11:19:28 PM »
Back to the wallpaper.

#20 woo!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:17:04 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #453 on: February 04, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
Hmm, something needs to be done about giant attachments.

Lake Serene

I don't know how to make them to where you can en-large them.

« Reply #454 on: February 04, 2007, 05:02:16 PM »
Back to the wallpaper.

#20 woo!

What are the full file names for those two folders with the long names? They look pretty funny.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #455 on: February 04, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
The one on the far left is called "One time I was eating a good sandwich. It was turkey on wheat. And then I thought, "Hey, this is a good sandwich". And then I fell asleep." It contains miscellaneous stuff that isn't music, pictures, downloads, homework, or games. The only reason it's at the far left is because its original spot was on top of Chris's dialogue balloon.

The other one explains itself. "This folder prevents the hard drive from appearing here". For some very odd reason the Hard Drive folder (it's the Mac equivalent of "My Computer" for those unfamiliar with Mac terminology, lawl) would appear there every time the computer is booted up. I do not like it there, I want it in line with the rest of the folders on the right side of the screen. Unfortunately it isn't very effective, as the Hard Drive folder now appears at the bottom of the line every time I start up. I think I made a folder invisible and placed it there one day, which is why the Hard Drive does not seem to want to be where I want it to be.

Unfortunately, I've forgotten how to make invisible folders visible again with the commands I've used in the computer's terminal.

« Reply #456 on: February 09, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »
Poast
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #457 on: February 09, 2007, 08:03:18 PM »
Here's my desktop today.

It features beautiful white tigers. I have some more pics that I got from Yahoo! of white tigers. I was thinking of putting them together with these white tigers from wikipedia.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #458 on: February 09, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »
Whoo, desktop.

ProTip: This screenshot was taken at 9:07 PM.

No longer complying, I am attempting to annoy Vid.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 01:52:47 PM by donotcare95 »

« Reply #459 on: February 09, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »
Guys, could you, instead of uploading the picture, link to it instead? I'm getting really tired of pictures that are so huge I have to scroll horizontally (something I really hate doing unless I'm looking at the picture on its own URL).

We've already established here that Photobucket and ImageShack are good places to host pictures. Upload them there.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #460 on: February 10, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »
Forum is supposed to shrink those down itself. I think.
That was a joke.

« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
Forum is supposed to shrink those down itself. I think.

Doesn't seem to be doing that for me...Sometimes it does, other times, though...

Happy now, Vid?

Well, you were fine, your desktop wasn't huge, it's when it stretches past the border of the posts and/or is cut off and has to be viewed by scrolling horizontally is when it gets irritating, but thanks for complying anyway.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #462 on: February 10, 2007, 03:47:41 PM »
Original image
Cropped
Applied
I had a big mess of icons but moved/deleted them all.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #463 on: February 10, 2007, 03:51:58 PM »
Neat picture. It's a pity it's such a small resolution.

« Reply #464 on: February 10, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »
Wow. Those are great, BP. Nowadays, most of my wallpapers are coming from Wikipedia or some kawaii site.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print