Print

Author Topic: Wallpapers you have used  (Read 259462 times)

« Reply #690 on: February 20, 2008, 01:42:52 PM »
Fooey. Why the heck do rap artists like to take awesome melodies from cool songs? Are they too lazy to make their own?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #691 on: February 20, 2008, 01:45:14 PM »
On the furry subject, I know what the problem is. There are people who like furry-themed art and furry-themed writing. Then there are people who create "fursonas" and try to be furries, going so far as to cosplay as their characters. These kinds are harder to find than the first group. Lastly, there are those who find furries as a sexual fetish, which actually makes up a very small part of whatever global furry fandom there might be. The problem is that once people hear that that last group exists, they put the whole furry concept into a new perspective and then start freaking out over anything furry-related at all. Funny how the smallest portion of a fandom ends up getting the most attention in the long run, eh?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #692 on: February 20, 2008, 02:01:08 PM »
Lastly, there are those who find furries as a sexual fetish...
Thats pretty much the reason I feel awkward whenever some says anything about furries...

« Reply #693 on: February 20, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
You guys are reminding me of Q-Unit, which is both sweet and tight.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #694 on: February 20, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »
Ah. Balto. Now there's a movie I love, but haven't seen in ages. A bummer that I don't have it either. I could sure go for that right now. Maybe it'd help take my mind of the crap that's been ticking me off for the past week.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #695 on: February 20, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
The problem with that, LD, is that Q-Unit actually sounds like a cool idea. However, the tracks that Vid and I were talking about are neither sweet nor tight - one of them was some guy that sounded like a kid rapping between choruses, and the other was, IIRC, Vanilla Ice.

« Reply #696 on: February 20, 2008, 07:56:10 PM »
Please don't tell me you guys are hatin' on Ice Ice Baby.
* Lizard Dude looks downward, shakes his head and smiles.

P.S. I'll take you to the candy shoppe.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #697 on: February 20, 2008, 08:04:49 PM »
It's not that Ice Ice Baby is inherently bad, but it totally disabled radio play of Under Pressure, which is a way cooler and better song.
Also Bohemian Rhapsody is not holy.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #698 on: February 23, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »
I heard a rap remix of Another One Bites the Dust a while back. So much for not being 0 for 2...

Did it have some unoriginal rap lyrics playing along with the beat?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #699 on: February 23, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »
I never would have guessed that a bunch of people who have said that they hate rap music, and don't listen to it, would also be the first to determine if a rap song is good or not.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Jman

• Score
« Reply #700 on: February 23, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »
Thats pretty much the reason I feel awkward whenever some says anything about furries...

Sexual fetishes, as a whole, are probably the most disturbing thing ever.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #701 on: February 23, 2008, 01:37:51 PM »
Fetish: n. 3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

Unfortunately Jman, most of the people in this world have SOME sort of fetish. You have to live with the fact. =/

Some people here already know mine. XP

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #702 on: February 23, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
I never would have guessed that a bunch of people who have said that they hate rap music, and don't listen to it,
I never liked Rap songs because all they are is one or a group of guys singing monologue rhyming verses, while drums play in the background.

« Reply #703 on: February 23, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »
while drum machines play in the background.

Fixed.

So guise new wallpapers huh?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #704 on: February 23, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »
I've changed mine to this one.

500 points to whoever can guess what it is from.

Print