Print

Author Topic: The Yoshi Egg SMB64  (Read 3595 times)

« on: April 29, 2001, 02:08:31 PM »
I heard a rumor that theres is a red yoshi egg in SMB64.I know it not real but thats just my opionion.Were do you think you would find the Red Yoshi egg and what it does?!Give me you anwsers.
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2001, 02:25:23 PM »
I knew I wasn't dreaming when I thought I saw something on the top of the lava waterfall inside the volcano in Lethal Lava Land. So after I got up to the part in the volcano where I push that Bully off the narrow ledge, I decided to leap into the lava waterfall. Then I kept getting Mario's behind on fire so he'd keep jumping up the waterfall. And when I got to the top, there it was: The Red Yoshi egg! It soon hatched and out came a Red Yoshi. He used his fiery breath to scorch Mario, then Luigi came out from the sky, landed on Red Yoshi, then the Yoshi grew wings and pushed Mario off the ledge. Then, while Mario was busy constantly falling into the lava, Luigi and Yoshi flew away, out of the volcano, and back out of the painting.
No, it really happened. I saw it with my own two eyes.

Ok, enough of the joke. There is no Red Yoshi egg, but it's fun to include fake ways of getting to it.

May Yoshi live long and prosper...
Oh, and may PenguinWizard have the same treatment.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2001, 02:31:03 PM »
Thats what i  want...i want people to give me fake ideas about it.................................................but you never know there may be a video gamer who may actual find it....but i think ita not real but who knows

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2001, 03:25:16 PM »
Now i just found this other rumor at this webpage(I forgot what it was called)and it said that theres was a Blue,black,yellow,white,purple,pink,and a rainbow colored yoshi egg.You guys know that its fake but give me your fake answers on how to find them!

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2001, 05:28:58 PM »
To my knowledge, Nintendo has never said specifically that there is NOT a Yoshi egg in "Super Mario 64," so it is theoretically possible.  I just personally doubt it.  It is probably made up, or maybe the result of some misunderstanding.

Vwee-voo!  Forget "Yoshiyoshi!" "Vwee-voo!" is better!
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2001, 05:36:22 PM »
Uhh Mega 2,I didnt get this from nintendo,
i got this from some nintendo fan webpage
I know its not real,i just want people to give me fake ideas on how to find it.

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2001, 10:40:58 AM »
I've heard about Purple egg. To get it, you must find the lost pyramid of deserts, and there you should meet a shyguy in knight armor,his name is shyknight. When you talk to him, he gives you the Purple Yoshi egg!

"Hammer time!" -hammer bros.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2001, 10:46:36 AM »
Yellow Yoshi egg - to get this, you must find a secret door in one of the ghost houses. Behind on of the secret doors is a hideout, there's a painting of a hero with a chainsaw fighting a big boo, he looks like the dude in Evil Dead movies!  Bash the painting and the yellow egg will appear!

Bow

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2001, 06:07:58 PM »
In Bob-Bomb battlefeild, once you find the magic seed, you have to plant it to grow the mysterious toejam tree. Once it grows you must pick the plaid Yoshi egg off of it and then you have to scramble it and eat it.

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

Bow

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2001, 06:08:19 PM »
In Bob-Bomb battlefeild, once you find the magic seed, you have to plant it to grow the mysterious toejam tree. Once it grows you must pick the plaid Yoshi egg off of it and then you have to scramble it and eat it.

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2001, 06:36:57 PM »
I found the black yoshi egg,i really found it!Too get it,beat the final bowser 50 times and at the 51 time,bowser will have a black sheel and his flames or black too.When you beat him,insteade of you getting the big star,bowser get up and a runs and jumps into a portal that appeared in the middle of the areana.You have no choice but to follow him!
When you jump in you end up in the cave level.That map that you see at the entrance now has a picture of bowser on it.Follow the path that leads to Bowser which is on the map.When you get to him instead of fighting Bowser you fight baby Bowser!When you beat
him,he hands over the black yoshi!I havent found any use for it yet though!

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2001, 11:20:49 AM »
Ok, this sound`s cool. But very fake too. The person who started this weird rumor is probably mixing SM64 with Banjo-Kazooie, in the end of Banjo Kazooie if you got all 100 jiggy`s you can see previews on how to get to some weird place`s, like shark food island, it show`ss Banjo running to it and there`s a doorway on the island. You can go in and climb to the top for a blue egg.

In Gobi`s valley near Gobi`s island is a door that never open`s, when you get all 100 jiggys and beat gurntilda, and after the shark island movie it show`s Banjo going into the door and it is open, Banjo enter`s a room with a coffin that open`s to reaveal a RED egg.

Then after that it show`s Banjo walking up to the weird ice key but the ice wall in freezeey peak`s is not there and you can gt the key! Anyway`s it say`s "Wait till Banjo-Tooie to find out how to get the item`s!!!"

In the March Edition of N Power Magazine it has a list of thing`s to write in the sandcastle on the beach level in Banjo Kazooie. The weird poem`s must be punched in and then the thing`s will open etc.

Anyway`s I thought I would just say that. Heh, ya and people thought that in Banjo Tooie you could go back and go to Grunty`s lair and get the egg`s and key. Heh, anyway`s there`s also a warning to these cheat`s in Banjo Kazooie. This warning is for the Zone Opening cheat`s.

"Don`t get greedy, my little cheater, because Ill show you a cheat that will make you teeter. Use more than two of my secret trick`s. And I will erase your game for kick`s. The only exception`s are the egg`s and the key, since they won`t help you wallop me!

This has been proven, my game was erased ( Heh. Now you know why my N64 is broke stated on my website. Anyway`s thought I would say that.
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

Print