Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 55733 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2004, 08:15:08 PM »
Cranky: Well, Jman's humiliation match was just that for marioguy!  Luigi Lover came down the ramp, he called her an idiot, and she slapped him.  Way to slap some sense into marioguy!

Camera shows Lateralus on a stretcher after his brutal beating by Jman.
marioguy: (censored) (you know with marioguy, there's going to be some edited curse words.)  We would have had Jman fired, if not for Luigi Lover!
Lateralus: What we need to do, is set up a brooklyn style beat down for that blasted joy stealer!  I know!  Hehehehe!

They go to see General manager Ketchum.

marioguy: And then she slaps me, and next thing I know, Jman makes me tap out!  So, L-man set up a perfect match for her.  A brooklyn style beatdown!
Ash: You know, anyone who interferes with our plan to get rid of Jman deserves a beating.  You got your match!  It will be Lateralus, and Marioguy, and Bowser against Luigi Lover!  Let's see how she meddles with our next scheme, when she's watching it at the hospital!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Cranky: This is sick!  Why go after the person who distracted you?  Why do you not go after the person who won the match?

Diddy: Well, I'll say this, marioguy didn't gain any sense at all after taking that slap!  This match is next!

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?

C''mon, ya want some of this?!!
Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!

Edited by - Jman  on 2/18/2004 1:09:43 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2004, 09:25:51 PM »
Cranky: Here comes the hero of time Link!

Link: Kirby!!!!!!  You stole my chance of becoming Super Smash Brothers champion!  I was setting up for a knockout, and you tackled me off the edge for no reason!!!
Cranky: That's not true!  Link swung his sword at Mario, Mario moved, and Link hit Kirby, upsetting the pink wonder.

Link: So that is why, one week prior to our actual match, I'm calling you out!!!
Diddy: Whoa!  Link just called out Kirby!  And here comes the hero of Popstar!
Cranky: Now let us show you the footage from last week.  Link was going for the knockout on the champion Mario, he missed and slashed Kirby.  Kirby got upset, and tackled Link off of the edge, allowing Mario to keep his title!
Kirby: What do you mean "I got angry and tackled you for no reason?"  You slashed me!  Look at this wound!
*Kirby takes off the bandage and the crowd gasps*
Diddy: That's gonna be one nasty scar!

Cranky: What?  What is he talking about?
Diddy: Apparently, Kirby is upset at Link for giving him a devastating scar on the forehead, and Link is upset at Kirby for spearing him off of the edge last week!

Cranky: Both of these men face off in a streetfight next week, but they're starting early!  Link takes it to Kirby!  Kirby trying to fight back, but Link knocks him off the edge!  Link is not too happy!
*Marioguy's music hits*
Diddy: What?  Oh no!  Link heads up the ramp.
It's a disgusting match set up by that (censored) hole Ash!  Bowser, Lateralus and marioguy take on Luigi Lover whose only mistake was messing with these guys' plan of ending Jman's career by interfering and slapping marioguy!  The match is next!

Edited by - Jman on 2/4/2004 2:04:04 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2004, 04:02:42 PM »
Cranky: We have breaking news from Jman, who fights, and is also a writer for the show:
 There has bee a cancellation of a Lateralus, marioguy and Bowser against Luigi Lover match. I'm afraid that might offend readers, especially those being featured as fighters. The new match will be Lateralus, Marioguy and Bowser against Yugi from Yugioh.
Diddy: Wow!  Now this is going to be a good match!  In this corner, we have the biggest meanest reptile the world has ever seen, Bowser!  And in the same corner, he's the king of crack and perverts, give a nice loud welcome for Lateralus!
*crowd boos*
Cranky: Well, then welcome marioguy!
*crowd cheers slightly.
Diddy: Obviously, marioguy isn't very famous for his actions.  He isn't a fan favorite.  And in the other corner, it's the skank of all skanks, Yugioh!
*crowd boos*

Diddy: 3
Cranky: 2
crowd: 1
all: GO!!!!!!!!
Cranky: And everyone triple teams Yugi and they begin to slowly but surely beat him up.
Diddy: My hat's off to Jman for cancelling what this match would have been, Marioguy, lateralus and Bowser against Luigi Lover.
Cranky: Yes, now this is more enjoyable to watch.  marioguy grabs his knife!  Oh!  He slits Yugi's throat!  Blood is spilling everywhere!  The small section of Yugi fans are booing this slaughter to no avail!
Diddy: Yugi is dead, but they are still beating him to a bloody pulp.  Bowser setting up for the ultimate fireball punch!  And he hits it!  So long Yugi!  This one is over!  Marioguy Bowser and Lateralus win it!  And now Bowser turns around and fries Lateralus!  What was that all about?
Cranky: I guess Bowser doesn't trust anyone!  But anyway, up next, it's the big one!  Tag team titles are on the line as the Mario Brothers, Mario and Luigi take on the Wicked brothers, Wario and Waluigi in a falls count anywhere match!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2004, 08:52:10 PM »
Cranky: And now, the match you have all been waiting for!  The very first Super Smash Brothers "Falls count anywhere match!"  In this match there will be no throwing your opponent off of the edge, only beating them to a pulp!  The only way to win is by pinfall!
Diddy: And now let's meet our challengers!
*Mario and Luigi's music, a heavy metal version of the Super Mario Brothers Super Show theme song hits the speakers*
Cranky: Seeing as this is just the second show, all titles are vacant except the SSb title, which Mario holds.  So there are no current tag team champions, despite what we said earlier.
Diddy: That match is next!

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2004, 01:24:48 AM »
I'm sure luigi~lover wouldn't be offended if she was featured as a fighter in a match. Well...as long as she wins in the end, maybe.
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2004, 05:04:01 PM »
Well, she did get to slap marioguy's pansy face.  That was funny.

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2004, 11:48:26 PM »
But I see no reason to have canceled the match.
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2004, 04:26:40 PM »
Breaking news!  The "cancelled" match is back on for next week's show!  It will be the main event.  But luigi~lover will have two partners of her choosing!  Who will they be?  Find out next week!  But still to come, Mario and Luigi against Wario and Waluigi for the titles!

Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2004, 11:23:14 PM »
Speaking of Wario, his voice sounds screwed up in MK:DD!!. It's way too deep.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2004, 04:35:07 AM »
And now introducing another competitor on the scene that's right ladies and gentlemen after years of going into reclusive training and perfecting his art the one the only true
MADNESS! Macho Man Marioooooooo! OHHH YEAA!
Whata ya gonna do when this Italian Stallion runs over you with the big fist and follows
up with his patented ATOMIC ELBOW DROP off the top rope. OHHH YEAAA! I'm the MADNESS
 *Mario stares into the camera and seems to
 zone out with a crazy look on his face*
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

Jman

• Score
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2004, 04:14:18 PM »
Cranky: It is a rivalry that has gone on for over a decade now.  The Mario Brothers and the Wicked Brothers, Wario and Waluigi.
Diddy:  Waluigi may be newer, but he and wario are exactly evil replicas of the mario Brothers!  This is the fight I thought it would eventually come down to!  And here comes Ash Ketchum, general manager.
Ash:  I have an announcement.
Diddy:  Wake me when he's finished!  ZZZZ
Ash:  If Mario and Luigi lose this match, they will be fired!  Yes, if they lose the match they lose their jobs as well!  And to make sure everything is fair, there will be no items!
Cranky: Aw come on!
Ash: And, there are no knockouts!  If one should get knocked out, the match will continue!  Even if I have to roll one on top of the other and count the 1,2,3 myself!  And the match is no disqualification!
Diddy:  Is he done?
Cranky: Yes.
Diddy: Okay then!  Introducing the first two challengers making their way to the ring, Mario and Luigi, the Mario Brothers!
*Crowd goes wild.*
Cranky:  And the next two men are the tag team champions, Wario and waluigi, the Wicked Brothers!

Diddy:  And now for the customary 3!
Cranky: 2!
crowd: 1!
All: GO!!!
Diddy:  Mario and Wario start off this monumental match!  As they trade punches, you can see into the crowd of a sold out Nintendome here in the Mushroom Kingdom.  There sit Princess Peach Toadstool, and Princess Daisy.  Back to the match, Mario has Wario in a Super Mario super stretch!
Cranky:   Wario delivers a kick to Mario's head.  Rolls him up 1, 2, kickout!  Both men back to their feet!  Mario with some air, and he drops Wario right on his head!  Both men down.  Mario needs to make a tag!  He does, and here comes Luigi!  Wario tags in Waluigi, and the two Luigis are squaring off!  Luigi with a takedown!  This match is going by rather quickly without items.
Diddy: There's no DQ, and yet, there's a referee in the ring explaining that there is disqualification!  So now this is a regular match without items!  Ketchum must have lied!
Cranky: Luigi about to do his finisher!  We could have new champions!  Luigi hits the Super Luigi drop!  The cover!  1,2, He kicked out!  Waluigi kicked out!  Luigi cannot believe it!  Luigi charges at Waluigi who pulls the rope, and Luigi goes over the top!  Mario rushes him and Whoa!  Wario caught him and hit a spinebuster! Cover 1,2,kickout!  And now Mario charges Waluigi and he flies over the top as well!  We'll be right back!

Edited by - Jman on 4/29/2004 6:41:44 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2004, 04:49:58 PM »
Cranky:  We're back, and the Wicked Brothers have gained control of the match!  During the break, Waluigi and Wario gave Mario their version of the 3D death drop through a steel chair, which is illegal by the way.  The official was busy with Luigi, who was protesting.

Diddy:  Mario is still down.  This is not a good sign.  He looks like he's clutching his leg.  I think the impact of the move smashed his leg.  Here come the paramedics with a stretcher!  Mario is being hauled away.

*5 minutes later...*

Diddy:Well now Luigi is in a handicap match and the Wicked brothers start the double team!
Cranky:  Mario is gone, Luigi looks like he has nothing left, but look at this!  Look who's coming to the ring!  It's DK!  Donkey Kong!  And DK climbs into the ring!  Luigi has a partner!  DK is cleaning house, but he still is not the legal man!  Now the official tells him to leave the ring.  And the Wicked Brothers give him the 3D!  The official is down!  Those dirty...!
Cranky:  DK leaves the ring, and Luigi comes back in!  And they double team him!  Luigi had little time to rest while DK was in, and they throw Luigi into Dk knocking DK off the apron, and then they hit the 3D on Luigi!  That's it!  It's over!  The champions will retain the title, and Luigi and Mario will be fired!
Diddy: But there's no referee!  They set their sites on DK now!  They set him up for a 3D, but he gives them a monster double clothesline!  DK heads back to the ring!  Luigi is struggling to his feet!  What a match!  Wario and waluigi back in the ring!  But there is order now as the official is up again.
Cranky:  This match is living up to the hype!  Waitminute!  It's Bowser!  Bowser comes down to the ring!  DK and Luigi have no idea!  Bowser pulls DK off of the apron!  Here comes one of the most devastating moves the world has ever seen!  Bowser with a Bowser toss!  DK flies in the air and smacks his head on the roof of the stadium!  He's out cold!  He heads into the ring to rough up Luigi!  But someone comes through the crowd!  It's Luigi Lover!  She's back!  She's got a hammer!  She smacks Wario!  She smacks Waluigi!  She tries to smack Bowser,but Bowser blocked it!
Diddy: Going for the Bowser toss!  He knocks over the official in the progress!  Somebody stop this!  Wait!  It's our general manager!  He climbs in the ring!  Is he actually showing concern for someone besides himself?
Ash:  Do it Bowser!  Go ahead!
Cranky:  Ash has lost it!  Ash is sick!  He's lost his marbles!
Diddy: HEY!!!!  I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S MARIO!!!  IT's MARIO!!!  INJURY AND ALL!!
He picks up the hammer!  He smacks Bowser, and Bowser falls out of the ring!  He smacks Wario!  He takes out Waluigi!  Luigi covers!  But there's no official again!  DK is back in the ring!  1,2,3!!!!
Cranky:  YES!!!!!  The Mario Brothers win!!!!
Diddy: Can DK appoint himself referee like that?
Cranky: Who cares?  The Mario brothers are the new tag team champions!!!  Goodnight everybody from the Nintendome in the Mushroom Kingdom!!!!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2004, 03:19:04 PM »
Last episode:
Diddy: Waluigi may be newer, but he and wario are exactly evil replicas of the mario Brothers! This is the fight I thought it would eventually come down to! And here comes Ash Ketchum, general manager.
Ash: I have an announcement.
Diddy: Wake me when he's finished! ZZZZ
Ash: Whoever loses this match will be fired! Yes, whoever loses the match loses their job as well! And to make sure everything is fair, there will be no items!
Cranky: Aw come on!
Ash: And, there are no knockouts! If one should get knocked out, the match will continue! Even if I have to roll one on top of the other and count the 1,2,3 myself! And the match is no disqualification
Later...

Mario rushes him and Whoa! Wario caught him and hit a spinebuster! Cover 1,2,kickout! And now Mario charges Waluigi and he flies over the top as well!

Diddy: Mario is still down. This is not a good sign. He looks like he's clutching his leg. I think the impact of the 3D drop smashed his leg. Here come the paramedics with a stretcher! Mario is being hauled away.

Later...
Luigi looks like he has nothing left, but look at this! Look who's coming to the ring! It's DK! Donkey Kong! And DK climbs into the ring! Luigi has a partner! DK is cleaning house, but he still is not the legal man! Now the official tells him to leave the ring. And the Wicked Brothers give him the 3D! The official is down! Those dirty...!
and they throw Luigi into Dk knocking DK off the apron, and then they hit the 3D on Luigi! That's it! It's over! The champions will retain the title, and Luigi and Mario will be fired!
Diddy: But there's no referee!

Later...
Waitminute! It's Bowser! Bowser comes down to the ring! DK and Luigi have no idea! Bowser pulls DK off of the apron! Here comes one of the most devastating moves the world has ever seen! Bowser with a Bowser toss! DK flies in the air and smacks his head on the roof of the stadium! He's out cold! He heads into the ring to rough up Luigi! But someone comes through the crowd! It's Luigi Lover! She's back! She's got a hammer! She smacks Wario! She smacks Waluigi! She tries to smack Bowser,but Bowser blocked it!
Diddy: Going for the Bowser toss! He knocks over the official in the progress! Somebody stop this! Wait! It's our general manager! He climbs in the ring! Is he actually showing concern for someone besides himself?
Ash: Do it Bowser! Go ahead!
Cranky: Ash has lost it! Ash is sick! He's lost his marbles!
Diddy: HEY!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S MARIO!!! IT's MARIO!!! INJURY AND ALL!!
He picks up the hammer! He smacks Bowser, and Bowser falls out of the ring! He smacks Wario! He takes out Waluigi! Luigi covers! But there's no official again! DK is back in the ring! 1,2,3!!!!
Cranky: YES!!!!! The Mario Brothers win!!!!
Diddy:  We have new tag team champions!!!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2004, 03:25:51 PM »
Cranky:  Welcome to another episode of Super Smash Brothers Live!  We are coming to you live from Dream Stadium in Dreamland!
Diddy:   And we have the match that was cancelled last week.  But Marioguy and lateralus both suffered injuries as a result of Jman!  So the new match will be Luigi Lover with two partners VS Bowser, King K.Rool and a mystery partner!  The first match will be a rematch of their battle two weeks ago, Yoshi VS Pikachu!  That match opens our show next!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:33:03 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2004, 03:35:05 PM »
I've been writing the next episode of Super Smash brothers Live all this week, and the opening match should be up soon.  It's Yoshi VS Pikachu for a brand new title belt, the Nintendo Entertainment Title!  Also featured are previews of the upcoming SSB special!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:33:37 PM by Jman »

Print