Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 55984 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2004, 11:05:22 AM »
I remember seeing something very similar to this on some website called "Nintendo Deathmatch" or something. The resemblence is striking.

Oh, and that guy spelled Potato wrong. Hah! I laugh at that greatly.

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2004, 11:23:05 AM »
potato?! You meen potatoe!
You speeel Fuuni,doo-d

Next match is: Megamanx Vs. Big Bird!!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2004, 12:48:05 PM »
Potato only has an "e" when plural: potatoes.

And this is Jman's story, you have no say in the next match or any of the events.
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2004, 01:31:44 PM »
Cranky: We're back on what has been a wild night in Dreamland!

Diddy: Let's quickly recap what has transpired tonight.  Pikachu defeated Yoshi because of general manager Ketchum's cheating, Jman wasted Dark King in 28 seconds, hometown hero Kirby was defeated, or should I say, destroyed by Bowser?  Luigi Lover came to the aid of Kirby, but Bowser beat up her too.  Then, she got her revenge by defeating Bowser in that 6 man tag match minutes ago.
Cranky:  More review when we come back!

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2004, 01:58:46 PM »
~¯

Edited by - Fifth on 4/7/2004 3:06:21 PM

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2004, 02:04:13 PM »
This story is meant for only one story-teller. Some are like that.

Edited by - Popple on 3/21/2004 12:07:02 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2004, 04:31:32 PM »
Hello out there!  I seem to have lost my fanbase on this forum, but there are still a few faithful.

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2004, 08:11:38 PM »
Jman, I'm totally impressed! I was so excited reading the match, it was as if I was actually there! Keep it up dude! I can't wait to see what's next!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2004, 10:45:56 PM »
Whew, this will be the only time you will see me on the forum this weekend.  I have to work all weekend long.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2004, 09:54:39 PM »
Cranky: Mario vs Donkey Kong for the SSB title!  Both men already in the ring!  Mario punches up on long time rival DK.

Diddy: Come on DK!  You can do it!  DK with a massive clothesline to put Mario down!  Mario back to his feet!  DK gets an elbow in the gut!  Mario with a Super DDT!  Dk is down!  1,2, DK kicks out!  Mario stalking Donkey Kong.

Cranky: My turn.  DK catches a charging Mario with a chokeslam!  1,2, Mario kicks out.  Now DK locks in the triangle chokehold.  A devastating submission maneuver by DK.  Trying to wear down Mario.

Diddy:  An item box has fallen to the floor!  DK breaks the hold and comes back with a homerun bat!  Swing and Mario rolled out of the way!  Swing and Mario flips over his head!  Mario with a Super Mario superkick!  DK is down! 1,2, DK powers out and Mario is stunned!

Cranky: Waitaminute!  It's Bowser!  Bowser is here!  Bowser with Ash Ketchum by his side!  What is going on?

Ash:  Hello, Moron-o and Dinky Kong.  You both know Bowser right?  You fans in the stands know Bowser right?

CRanky: Ooh, harsh booing by the crowd.  They want the match to continue!

Ash: Well at the Ultimate Smasher Tournament, It will be Mario against Donkey Kong against Bowser for the Super Smash Brothers Title!

Cranky:  Holy cow!  That's huge news!  The SSB title match at the ultimate Smasher tournament has become a triple threat!  Bowser vs Donkey Kong vs Mario!

Ash: But who knows who will be the champion going into the event?  That is why whoever wins this match will not have to defend the title against anyone until the SSB tournament!  Why not make this match intersting and add Bowser to the mix?  Okay!

Cranky: What????  Oh my gosh! Bowser rushes into the ring and begins to total the competitors!  Super Koopa slam to both men!  cover on DK! 1,2, (count interrupted by Kirby's music, a punk version of the Kirby cartoon song)

CRanky: I don't believe what I'm seeing!  Dreamland's hometown hero is here!  He's supposed to be at the hospital!  Kirby immediately pulls out his star rod!  Smacks Bowser with it!  The crowd goes nuts for their hometown hero!  Kirby with a star warrior spinnaround DDT!  Taking Bowser to the floor.  Kirby heaves Bowser off the edge of the stadium!  DK and Mario alone again!

Diddy: Here comes Link!  Link goes after Kirby! Mario gets involved in the scuffle!  As does DK!  Mario disappeared!  DK turns around to meet Mario's fist!  He goes flying!  It's over!  No it's not! DK comes back!  Donkey Kong with a huge sitdown Powerbomb on Mario! Come on DK!  Both men down!  DK crawls on top of Mario! 1,2, kickout! Oh man!  DK almost had his first SSB title!

Cranky: Bowser's back!  Unbelieveable but true!  Bowser pulls Mario off the side of the ring and hits the Super koopa slam!  Cover by Bowser! 1,2,3!  But Mario got his foot on the rope!  Bowser pins Mario, oh, now the ref saw his mistake!  The match will continue!

Diddy: And DK takes out Bowser!  Wait!  Here comes King K. Rool!  K.Rool beats on a tired DK!  Here comes Jman!  Jman teamed with Luigi Lover and Trainman earlier to vanquish the villains earlier tonight!  And the referee calls for the bell!  It's a draw!  But the stars keep fighting!  Jman hits a tombstone piledriver on Bowser!  Tombstone to K.Rool!  Marioguy comes down!  Luigi Lover and Trainman come down and take out Marioguy!

Cranky: What a night from Dreamland!  Some tempers are flaring tonight as Luigi lover, Jman, Trainman, Mario and Donkey Kong stand tall in the ring!  And here comes Ash again!

Ash:  I hope you 5 can cherish this moment!  Because next week, it will be you five, Donkey Kong, Luigi Lover, Mario, Trainman and Jman, against Bowser, K.Rool, Marioguy, Wario and Waluigi!

Cranky: WHOA!  Can you believe it?  The surprises never end!  see you next time!  From Dreamland Stadium, Cranky and Diddy Kong saying good night everybody!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2004, 10:20:41 PM »
Cranky:  Welcome to another edition of Super Smash Brothers Live!  And we are live from Kong Island, our first outdoor episode!  We have a huge main event tonight!  But first, let's recall how this match was set up.

Diddy: Last week, Kirby was assaulted by Bowser which led to TMKer Luigi Lover's running to Kirby's side.  Bowser would then assault Luigi Lover with the trash can before the Mario Brothers would clear the area.  Later that night Jman and Trainman, two of luigi lover's friends were supposed to fight alongside her against Bowser and two partners of his own.  But it ended up as a handicap match, until luigi~lover ran down to ringside and sent everyone but Bowser outside the ring.

Cranky: After nearly getting pinned, she defeated Bowser.  More on what happened later that night, when we come back.

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"

Jman

• Score
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2004, 05:08:33 PM »
Cranky: Excuse me, she did not pin Bowser, she hit him with a bat!  Anyway, later as Mario defended the title against Donkey Kong, Bowser came down to the ring with general manager Ash Ketchum.  Bowser got in the ring as a third fighter, Then Kirby came down to the floor and beat up Bowser.  Mario and DK continued their fight, but were once again interrupted by Link, who came down to beat up Kirby.  All four men got in a scrum, and the match was ruled a draw.  Then, all heck broke loose.  K.Rool would come down as would Bowser, but Jman would come down and take them down.  Then, after all of the fighting was over, this is what general manager Ketchum had to say.

Cranky: What a night from Dreamland! Some tempers are flaring tonight as Luigi lover, Jman, Trainman, Mario and Donkey Kong stand tall in the ring! And here comes Ash again!

Ash: I hope you 5 can cherish this moment! Because next week, it will be you five, Donkey Kong, Luigi Lover, Mario, Trainman and Jman, against Bowser, K.Rool, Marioguy, Wario and Waluigi!

Cranky: WHOA!

Diddy: As you can see, everyone was in shock after Ash's announcement at the end of SSB Live last time.

Cranky: Meeanwhile, let's run down the matches for the Ultimate Smasher Tournament.  Mario and Luigi meet Wario and Waluigi for the tag team titles,  Link battles Pikachu in a Hammers, beam swords and Pokeballs match.  This is probably going to be the best match of that night, Mario defends his title against Bowser and Donkey Kong in a triple threat.

Cranky: Will there be any more surprise announcements from Ash tonight?  Any shocking match stipulations?  Find out by keeping it tuned here!  And here comes Bowser down to the ring!  What does he have to say?  Find out next!

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"

Jman

• Score
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2004, 05:22:46 PM »
Diddy:  We're back and Bowser is in the ring.

Bowser:  RRRRRGGH!!!  When I think of losing to that pipsqueak luigi lover last week, it makes my blood boil!  If that blasted Jman hadn't come to her aid and broken up the three count, I could have forced her into retirement!  Now, I want luigi~lover to come down to this ring, and face me like the coward she is!

Diddy:  Bowser just called out luigi~lover!  And here she comes!  Luigi Lover climbs into the ring.  And Bowser extends his hand?  Wow.  Bowser offering a handshake to luigi lover.  Maybe he isn't so bad after all.  Luigi lover reaches for the hand, and Bowser clasps it.  But Bowser's not letting her hand go!  Now K.Rool and Bowser's other partners are in the ring!  I should have known!  Bowser set up this trap!

Cranky:  Hey!  Here comes Jman!  Jman and his four partners Mario, Luigi Lover, Trainman and Donkey Kong face these five later this evening!  And here comes Luigi!  And Donkey Kong!  And Mario!  It's a brawl in the ring!

Diddy: Finally Jman gives all the bad guys tombstone piledrivers!  If that is just an inclination of what we can expect, then the main event will be a heck of a fight!  This might even become a match at the UST!!!  Cranky: Peach vs Daisy, next!

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2004, 05:32:43 PM »
Hey! Looks likes this is gonna be good!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2004, 07:13:38 PM »
Cranky: Now we have Link joining us in the broadcast booth.

Link: Hello everyone out there in Nintendo land!

Diddy: Link, you fight Pikachu at the Ultimate Smasher tournament.  Are you aware that Ash might cheat pikachu to victory?
Link: Yes, That is why I have somebody backing me up.
Diddy: And who is that?
Link: Well he should be coming down any second now.  There he is!
Diddy: Your partner is Dedede?
Link: I figure I could have a partner who wants to beat Kirby as bad as I do!
Diddy: Well, okay!  Dedede is the special guest referee for this match between the Pricesses, Peach and Daisy!

CRanky: Did you also know that this is the first all female match on SSB?

Diddy: Here we go!  Peach with a nice takedown!  Daisy counters a punch by grabbing Peach's hand and turning her around for a spinning DDT!

Link:  Peach with a dive off the top rope!  Lands directly in a pin! 1,2,3!

Diddy: Peach defeats Daisy in short order!  The first all female fight is a short one!  Up next, Ash with a big announcement, and then, Pikachu vs Yoshi!  These two have a big rivalry going!

Print