Print

Author Topic: Should Waluigi just lie?  (Read 3801 times)

« on: April 28, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »
I mean...he's the President, and we caught him having sexual relations with that woman. Some say he should just lie about it to avoid trouble.

We haven't found WMPR (Weapons of Mass Price Reduction) in Iraq. Should Waluigi lie about our intentions for invading Iraq or should he tell the truth? He hasn't exactly been truthful about our torture policy either.

During the last election, Waluigi's advisors apparently broke into the Democratic Local Committee headquarters at the Motel 6 complex in Paris, Texas. He kind of lied about that too. Let's not forget about the controversial Bay of Even-Toed Ungulate's invasion funded by the WFA (Waluigi Fanboy Association).

Seriously, I'm sick of Waluigi always lying. Out of the 53 presidents, he is (without a doubt) the worst. 

Please shoot me for creating this topic.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 01:27:50 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:06:02 AM »
...This topic is ridiculous.

Waluigi? Sexual relations?

Puh-leaaaase.
No! I don't want that!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 09:29:35 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
I predicted there was going to be another Waluigi thread with a rhyming word, but I didn't expect the post to be making stuff up. Maybe it's better suited for a Forum Games topic, just to see what people can come up with that involves Waluigi. I don't care for the guy, I remember there being a lot of hoopla over him in Mario Tennis for being new and always staying close to the net (which made it easier and more satisfying to smack him in the nose with the tennis ball), but after that I wasn't aware he was even appearing in anything else. I just forgot about him.

But I have a theory that if you take some Waluigi thing and replace it with Wario, people will like it more. Change a Wario thing to Waluigi, and people will hate it. Maybe Wario just has a better manic grin.

Oh, and for the "purple != gay" thing in that other topic, I've known a few characters in cartoons that wore purple or pink and were great. Their choice of color didn't seem to matter (Br'er Rabbit from Disney's "Song of the South" wore pink). There are exceptions, sure, but it doesn't automatically imply anything.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:18:24 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »
...This topic is ridiculous.

Waluigi? Sexual relations?

Puh-leaaaase.

Perhaps he lied about that too!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
Tv_Themes, you're a very not-here person, aren't you?

I don't want Waluigi to ever be delivering speeches in a main White House. But he's great as a politician... to make fun of. Even Bush says he can be fooled twice and can't be fooled again. If you ever played Mario Political Party 4 with me and Captain Jim, you'd understand.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »
If you ever played Mario Political Party 4 with me and Captain Jim, you'd understand.
With the rate that Mario's picking up new jobs, that just might happen in the future (or someone will make it up, such as Mario-izing the Wassup commercial). I wouldn't give Nintendo any ideas.

I'd imagine it'd be a casual accessible-to-all Mario version of Phoenix Wright, but instead of court cases, they'd be at podiums for campaigns. Use the Wiimote to point your finger while you're talking about tax cuts. "Tax cuts for all, including YOU, and YOU... and yes, I haven't forgotten, even YOU." Except in a Brooklyn accent.

Naturally, Waluigi and Baby Metal Kamek would be playable characters.
You didn't say wot wot.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 10:36:38 PM »
Tv_Themes, you're a very not-here person, aren't you?

I don't want Waluigi to ever be delivering speeches in a main White House. But he's great as a politician... to make fun of. Even Bush says he can be fooled twice and can't be fooled again. If you ever played Mario Political Party 4 with me and Captain Jim, you'd understand.

I have responded! But with a new thread :)
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Print