Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327447 times)

« Reply #1110 on: July 31, 2011, 04:18:48 AM »
*post*

That post, especially the fourth point, sounds like something out of a David Lynch movie.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1111 on: August 10, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
That seems silly. Do many states have so few attractions and/or such wacky local politicians that this is a common thing? I don't seem to remember ever seeing anything that reads "I was in the state governed by a terminator" in any gift shop anywhere in the 'Lifornia

Guess we're too busy being stereotypically awesome to bother with things like that. Driving red convertibles, surfing to town, etc.

I was kind of young at the time, but I remember when I saw a piece of merchandise with a caricature of Jesse Ventura (who, as some may remember, was actually voted in as the governor of Minnesota).  It said "Our governor can beat up your governor."  Yeah, Minnesota has a great track record in politics (not trying to insult any particular party, just going off of the "wacky local politicians" comment).
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1112 on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:10 AM »
Then a Californian saw that merchandise and look what happened.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1113 on: September 17, 2011, 09:23:22 AM »
I'm leaving for college tomorrow but I'll still be able to post on here occasionally. Unfortunately I won't be able to make any videos, though.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1114 on: September 18, 2011, 10:47:11 AM »
I'll be heading off myself soon... good luck!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1115 on: September 28, 2011, 04:22:31 PM »
...And yes, it's time! I haven't moved yet, but the fact remains that I'll need to have my nose to the grindstone--ensuring my future, and all that. I'm taking Japanese, though, so that'll be something to share when the next break rolls around!

« Reply #1116 on: April 25, 2012, 11:17:00 PM »
I have to leave. I can no longer visit a community that, while great for the most part, is too relaxed with flat out hateful speech. And rather than get worked up, call it out, and have nothing happen, I'll just leave instead. Which is a shame, but maybe I'll visit some time in the future and see if it's any better
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #1117 on: April 25, 2012, 11:32:06 PM »
You're an Other M fan?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1118 on: April 26, 2012, 10:07:45 AM »
Is it because of me, because of this?

You know I'm not like that all the time..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1119 on: April 26, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »
Oddly enough, I didn't really mind TvThemes. He was to games as Nenson is to crazy conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:36:48 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #1120 on: May 08, 2012, 04:59:38 PM »
I just realized how much of an embarrassing self-absorbed ****** I've been, so I think I'm going to leave and stop bugging you all. Sorry and goodbye.
Relics.

« Reply #1121 on: May 08, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
On the contrary, you're quite entertaining. I for one like your presence here very much.

« Reply #1122 on: June 29, 2012, 10:29:46 AM »
Headed to Syracuse for the weekend. Cheap CDs ahoy!

« Reply #1123 on: June 29, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
Hope you have a good trip.

- Weegee
Deal With It

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1124 on: June 29, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
Wow, neat. Enjoy yourself!

Print