Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707908 times)

« Reply #7770 on: August 16, 2012, 08:42:12 AM »
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF F***ING BULLIES!
I HAT THIS FORUM AND EVERYONE IN IT!
THAT INCLUDES THE CHEF BEING A DOUCHBAG.
THE MODERATORS HERE ARE LAZY BECAUSE THEY ARE LETTING THIS BS HAPPEN AND YOU ARE ALL PICKING ON ME BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF BULLIES.
I AM NO LONGER APART OF FUNGI FORUMS, YOU ARE ALL STUPID AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: LOG OFF AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE CRAP LIKE I WAS!

TO THE DEVELOPERS: YOU ARE LAZY AND UNRESPONSIBLE TO LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FORUM BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE JUST FAT AND LAZY GAMERS THAT SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV PLAYING MARIO ALL DAY!

EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING THE CHEF DECIDES TO BE A F***** AND PICK ON ME, BECAUSE THATS ALL EVERYONE DOES AROUND HERE IS PICK ON ME!
I HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE IS READ BY A MODERATOR AND A DEVELOPER SO THEY CAN REALIZE THEIR LAZINESS, AND TO THE CHEF WHO IS THE MOST IGNORANT, MEAN AND ANNOYING PERSON IN THIS FORUM.

AS OF THIS POST I AM NEVER COMING BACK.
people who hack sports games, obviously didn't make the team!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7771 on: August 16, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »
THE SAGA OF ANTIHACK
A PLAY IN ONE ACT

Antihack: "Gay people are gross and weird and stuff."
Chef: "Really now."
Antihack: "Screw you! Stop being a bully, you [bundle of sticks]!"

FIN
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7772 on: August 16, 2012, 09:05:37 AM »
**** you to
people who hack sports games, obviously didn't make the team!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7773 on: August 16, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
**** you to
Well, this is sudden. I barely know you! Shouldn't you at least buy me dinner first?

(Although... it seems part of your sentence is missing. Where exactly are you planning on ****ing me to? To Timbuktu? To the moon?)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7774 on: August 16, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
Sorry I said report them blindly, I didn't see the "bullying"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7775 on: August 16, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7776 on: August 16, 2012, 12:15:51 PM »
YOU ARE ALL STUPID AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!

TO THE DEVELOPERS: YOU ARE LAZY AND UNRESPONSIBLE TO LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FORUM BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE JUST FAT AND LAZY GAMERS THAT SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV PLAYING MARIO ALL DAY!

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7777 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:25 PM »
Somebody, turn this into a movie.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7778 on: August 16, 2012, 02:13:05 PM »
(Although... it seems part of your sentence is missing. Where exactly are you planning on ****ing me to? To Timbuktu? To the moon?)
Somehow, "**** Me to Timbuktu" sounds like it would be a good name for a bad song. Also, does anyone know what "bullying" Anithack was talking about, was anything that bad ever even said to him?

« Reply #7779 on: August 16, 2012, 02:20:08 PM »
Disagreeing with his opinions.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7780 on: August 16, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
**** you to

>says he's "leaving as of this post"
>immediately responds to CrossEyed

wut
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7781 on: August 16, 2012, 03:14:16 PM »
Never mind, Anti, don't tell me where you're ****ing me to. I want it to be a surprise. I like some mystery in my torrid internet romances.

« Reply #7782 on: August 16, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »
I think he just dumped you... never trust a guy that's ready to leave before he asks you out. He's probably not even that good at it.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7783 on: August 16, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »
AND TO THE CHEF WHO IS THE MOST IGNORANT, MEAN AND ANNOYING PERSON IN THIS FORUM.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:33:43 PM by Lizard Dude »

« Reply #7784 on: August 16, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »
AND TO THE CHEF WHO IS THE MOST IGNORANT, MEAN AND ANNOYING PERSON IN THIS FORUM.

Print