Print

Author Topic: Funny Video Game Moments  (Read 8962 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2006, 08:17:47 PM »
I remember, in Max Payne, there was this elevator at one point. Once you got in it, this crappy elevator musak started playing. You could shoot the speakers, and Max would reply "Thank you!"
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2006, 08:27:07 PM »
I was playing SSBM, a bunch of melees just me and a CPU, handicapped a 1. I was Yoshi, the CPU  was Ness. I ate Ness with B a few times before killing him. At one time, I paused it because my mom wanted my laundry. It was at the perfect moment where Yoshi was all fat. I have a picture, but no USB cable to pyut it in my computer right now. I should be getting one soon.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 08:30:42 PM »
i dont like games like that if it makes you feel any better Poop Dude. it seemed dumb to me but that's just my opinion. i can have my own opinion, cant i?

Not if you've never actually played the game. That's as bad as those annoying Naruto fanboys who hate the dub, though they probably have not seen it, just because it's edited down to a TV-PG rating.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »
oh. i wont speak of this again. but that how i feel about it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 12:04:15 PM »
there's some idoits at my school who hate, for some reason, DS's but never played em'

I always bring my DS to school... I play it at lunch

When ever they see me now, they always say "wanna play my DS?" (never understood it neway)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2006, 12:22:22 PM »
I have a funny/really weird moment from Halo 2:

I was playing co-op with one of my friends, and we saw one of the marines kill another one, which rarely ever happens. So I said, "Did you just see that marine kill that other one?". Then the marine that killed the other actually said, "It was him, not me!", and it pointed in the direction of the screen, so it looked like he was pointing to us. It was strange...
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2006, 01:37:07 PM »
I like how Bowser always shows up late in Mario Party 3's Story mode.  He hops around like an idiot rambling while his two midget minions look around, and they say that they already left.

I also laugh at CPUs when they lose at Game Guy mini games. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print