Print

Author Topic: TMK Chatroom  (Read 3434 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: August 19, 2003, 10:38:45 PM »
The TMK Chatroom is doing very well. There is one problem though...Lack of users! Please! Go enjoy a pleasurable experience and head to the TMK Chatroom! It is located at:
   http://geocities.com/mariotendo/tmkchatroom.html

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 8/19/2003 9:49:51 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 10:44:34 PM »
I can't. I don't have Java installed.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 10:48:53 PM »
Oh drat. That's a bit of a downer there. Oh well. Maybe you'll get java some day. Anyone else? Go in. Have a great time!

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 11:08:55 PM »
By the time I get Java, The chatroom might be gone.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2003, 09:18:04 PM »
Maybe, it depends. I doubt it unless Classicgaming says to delete it...

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 10:52:09 PM »
Yes. And as for people needed, we are currentlly in need of several people. Deezer, Chupperson Weird, and Sapphira should all report to the chatroom. We need you to come in so that you may become registered, and become moderators. If not done so quick enough, it is possible for someone to to forge your names.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 10:56:08 PM »
Please, Please, come. This place is so boring now. I go to it every day and the only people we can attract are some stupid losers who cuss and promote drugs. (Not y'all jon, Meowrio, Master_Luigi, etc.)

I want to talk; not waste my time banning people then waiting. *sigh*

I guess I'm really mad because of stupid 8th grade, and its dumb teachers they have in store for you.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don't always agree with them."

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Edited by - Trainman on 8/24/2003 9:59:16 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 11:03:49 PM »
Trainman, if you're so bored, go in now. I'm in it right now!

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 11:05:03 PM »
jon, please come to the chatroom right now. This place has gotten boring. Meowrio must have fell asleep at the keyboard because he hasn't responded in 2 hours! PLEASE! I'm in there now.

Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2003, 11:07:11 PM »
Meowrio, you're in there? I thought you fell asleep. You haven't responded in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2003, 11:11:08 PM »
Trainman, you're not in there. I think you should sign out then sign in again, because I've been in there waiting for like 3 hours. Try that because me and Jon were just talking.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2003, 07:22:24 PM »
Meowrio, I'm in there now if you want to come, or anyone else. Thanks!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 06:49:22 AM »
I was in there for about 5 minutes yesterday, and nobody showed up.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print