Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232774 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2008, 07:06:23 AM »
Ah, good old Marching Mildes. How nice to see them finally referenced, even if it is a little gross.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2008, 06:29:28 PM »
I need to play YIDS more.

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »
Me too, now that you mention it.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
Were those even in the game? Really, all I remember about YIDS was how unnecessarily hard it was and how annoying Baby Peach and DK were.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 11:09:44 PM »
I remember

-The one song (there was only one. With how little of YIDS I played, I recognized it in Brawl).
-Stupid Baby abilities making it annoying to progress.
-Thinking something about the graphics wasn't as attractive as YI's.

That being said, this was just a YI comic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »
A quick comic I drew in art today (because I had nothing else to do) prompted me to boot up the scanner.

Four-colored pen: black, red, blue and green.
This one explains itself. Although, you could not run in MOTHER. That feature was added in the unreleased localization (the one we call EarthBound Zero). But there, it doubled the speed of the game--everything moved faster. BUT, in MOTHER 1+2 (the Game Boy Advance compilation), the feature was officially put into the game, and it just made the playable characters move faster. So by MOTHER 1+2, there's nothing wrong with this comic except for the fact that the three are together somehow.

Yeah, sorry about that long explanation. I'll make it up to you with the full-size thing, from before I put it in the squares.

A rather old drawing. Captain Jim made up the title for Lefty, his gnome with the broken arm replaced with a laser of some kind. I drew my interpretation of the name.

This one makes me sad. But check out The Captain. I drew this one in art also. Not for a grade, though.

A very angry and old-looking stylization of the Evil Mani-Mani Statue (EarthBound).

I draw way more than this, but I'll spare you the countless Warios and Captain Falcons. Why do I draw the same stuff over and over? That's how you get good at drawing that thing. Even if your drawings are terrible or misshapen.
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2008, 09:21:08 PM »
Genius as usual, Bird Person. The comic was great. You should definitely do a full-color version of it.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2008, 06:23:52 AM »
^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2008, 10:29:45 AM »
Thanks, but I'm not going to. I get these ideas for comics that just stack up and I never end up finishing them. I have one I started at least two months ago and just can't seem to make myself do.
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2008, 01:02:32 PM »
Awwww...
*BriGuy makes a sad face*
Oh well. It's funny anyway.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2008, 06:36:19 PM »
Why would the Mr. Saturns be living in a tree? And how would they be finding Peanut Cheese Bars so far away from Saturn Valley?

Nice mimicry of the Mr. Saturn font.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2008, 01:33:18 AM »

My Starmen.net Halloween Funfest entry. Duster tries to lower the offense and defense of Lucas, Claus and Fuel, but it doesn't work on Claus.

Before I drew that I wanted to do something EarthBound-related. Here are the costume concepts. Paula is supposed to be Gruntilda and the Captain Falcon here is Picky. The rest should be easy.

I drew this, had to erase it to make room for writing, and redrew it for Rao.

Yyyyep, I kind of feel like I've grown out of "S4m" and will be putting my initials in its place from now on.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
"Wario... PAUNCH!"

Priceless.  Especially when you consider what the actual word "paunch" means. 
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »

What was with the coloring on this one? It's obviously different from your other work.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print