Print

Author Topic: TMK Grand Event  (Read 106035 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:39 AM »
Vidgmchrt(sp?)
"Vidgmchrtr", I think.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »
It's spelled "Vidgmchtr."
What's your problem, Cambodian?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »
Oh, well. I was still kind of new when he was at his, uh, prime, but all I really remember him for is posting a picture of himself seemingly wearing only a blanket and throwing a fit when not enough people donated condolences after his cat set his couch on fire. Oh, and PMing me for kind-of-bad-mouthing him after he left.

But I suppose we shouldn't start up talking about him again... sorry.

« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2009, 03:44:46 PM »
No, I like it. I'm laughing at the memories.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »
Ah, so Bobman finally went and posted about UW which I directed him to unskillfully!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess no.

Greatest post ever? Good enough for me to spit out 2% milk with Ovaltine in laughter.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2009, 06:57:54 AM »
You pay now for wasting good Ovaltine.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »
Haha,

VIDeo GaMe CHeaTeR = Vidgmchtr.

Yeah, like Forest Bro said, I plan on making a trip from Texas to NY and see what the deal is with Long Island. (Prolly 1400 times better than here). Also, I really, really wanna go golf at Bethpage... red course, yellow course, black course, doesn't matter.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2009, 12:16:32 AM »
Eww, going back and reading my first post makes me want to punch myself in the face. Reminds me though, I never really explained the whole backstory behind that "party".
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2009, 12:48:14 AM »
I always read it as VIDeo GaMe CHaracTeR.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2009, 08:12:31 AM »
I as well.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »
He retconned it to be "character" later.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »
It could also be Chester, or Cough Tar, or Chimney of Theodore Roosevelt.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »
Now to explain that party story I was talking about before. See, back when I was in grade school, it was tradition that every year I had a summer/end of the schoolyear party. You know, pool, games, barbecue, volleyball, etc... All that stuff. 10 years in a row, actually, it went.

Well back in 8th grade or whatever year it was that Vidgmchtr started talking to me, he became incredibly excited at the fact we lived about 30 minutes away from one another, and kept insisting that we meet up. Being young and dumb I agreed, but didn't really want to have him over my house since I felt embarassed to tell my parents "This is (can't remember his name). I met him on the internet." Anyway, he got wind of the fact I was having one of those parties, and told me he wanted to come. Despite my protests, I eventually just gave up and said he could come.

So the day of the party, he arrived late and didn't know anyone there obviously. He came inside, plopped down in front of the television and watched my friends play Four Swords Adventures, but didn't play when asked if he wanted to. When we all got tired of being inside we went back in the pool and stuff. He stayed inside the whole while and watched television by himself. When we came back inside he wasn't there, and went home I assumed. Later on my parents asked me who he was and why he was by himself and I responded "I'm not sure."

Yep. Good times.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
I've been to "parties" like that.

Print