Print

Author Topic: The Dog Thread  (Read 29822 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 11:11:51 AM »
I mistakenly posted an old world's ugliest dog earlier.  That dog is actually dead now.  Sorry.  The current world's ugliest dog is

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »
I'm going to stop coming to this topic because that thing makes me want to barf.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2007, 12:14:09 PM »
I don't know, but I laugh every time I see it. Maybe it's the expression.

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2007, 12:19:02 PM »
PaperLuigi: Really, you don't have to announce that you're going to stop visiting a thread. Just don't look at it or post in it.

Just LOOKING at my reply proves my point.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »
PaperLuigi, what the dukar? You just mentioned about how it would be a good idea to stop complaining about the ugly dog pictures right here: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=10469.msg475188#msg475188, because maybe they'd stop. Now, two days later, you complain again. Have you no patience? Or are you just a hypocrite? It's just like parents always tell they're kids: if you don't even notice the bullies, they'll quit noticing you. And this is much easier to avoid on a forum compared to real life. So, please. Patience is a virtue.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »
I have no patience, because it seems as if I just ignore them, it'll keep happening.

I am sick of getting bullied. That's what I'm tired of.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 12:29:13 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2007, 12:32:46 PM »
As far as I can tell you're not being bullied. If you're referring to your constant CTs, well...Just let them have their fun.

You're being called a hypocrite, because you are. I've seen many examples of this, on AND off the Fungi Forums.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
I apologized in the I HAS A THREAD thread. I am so sorry guys. I've done this to TheChef before....I dunno what to do.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »
Just calm down and be cool about it.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2007, 01:02:40 PM »
Did that dog just...eat another dog? There's a leg sticking out of its mouth.
LOL! Yes! I now love this age-old picture and will always cherish seeing it again.

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »
I have no patience, because it seems as if I just ignore them, it'll keep happening.
It will, and you won't mind because you don't know it's happening since you ignored it! :D
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2007, 11:59:29 PM »
 :P

Yeah, that's correct...

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »
          I have a Chesepeake Bay Retriever, and I have a Autrialian Heeler mix with i do not know what.  I used to have a black lab which I loved very much but we had to put her to sleep about a month ago.  I'm going into 12th and I'v had her since I was in 1st grade.  I'm not sure if I could ever forget all the wonderful dogs I've had.  I can remember the day my first dog our family had who ws born before I was died when I was in pre-k.  I woke up and wondered why my mom was crying and then she finally told me that Winston had died.

I was heart broken....  and so was my other dog who was a golden retriever named Casey, those two were a pair.  And they had sort of a hold over me, they protected me and basically did everything with me.  I can remember when I was young and wasn't in school yet I tok my pb&j samwich out with me in the lawn and shared it with them.  I have a t-shirt that testifies man's true best friend... and it says "dogs rule".
I only watch [adult swim]

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
I had a dog named Winston Churchill and a black lab named Lousy.  Both were great dogs. I was very said when they and several other neighbor hood dogs were poisoned.  After that we had a chocolate lab, but my father gave him away after I moved out because he was getting to big for the fenced in area and when he was out he went wild without someone with him. 

Print