TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Merchandise Section

(1/8) > >>

Super-Jesse:
Hey my party peeps, I just wanted to throw out a request to all Mario fans out there. If any of you have some Mario merchandise, please shoot me an email (or reply here) with some pictures. Even if it's something we already have, the pictures you snag could prove better quality. What's more, you'll be even credit once the dust settles!

Kojinka:
Does this include the games or not?

missingno:
I got plenty, I'll take some pictures once I get some batteries of all my shirts, hats, hoodie, pants, etc.

Also. Should I be wearing them, should I just take a pic of the clothing itself, or does it not matter?

Super-Jesse:

--- Quote from: Kojinka on April 08, 2008, 09:48:22 AM ---Does this include the games or not?

--- End quote ---

Anything that falls into the categories on the Merch page:

http://themushroomkingdom.net/mania/merch

--- Quote from: missingno on April 08, 2008, 03:58:43 PM --- Should I be wearing them, should I just take a pic of the clothing itself, or does it not matter?

--- End quote ---

The ideal picture is just of the item itself, but if you want to model the item as well, I can use both pictures, just make sure the one of the shirt alone is a close up of the graphic. If you don't want to do that, then the shirt by itself (full shirt) is ok. :-)

missingno:
Sounds good. I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version