Print

Author Topic: TV this fall  (Read 26369 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 06:53:59 PM »
I avoid watching TV because there are no private stations; It's three corporations that make TV bad for you in so many ways.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
It makes me sad to realize how many people look forward to the next season of TV.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
Yeah, new television sucks, only oldschool shows like 90's cartoons and stuff of that sort interest me, as well as Disney Channel which just amuses me, I watch most other stuff on the internet, mainly Youtube
Ditto used Machop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »
I just can't help but read the title as

And I also can't help but agree.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
I avoid watching TV because there are no private stations; It's three corporations that make TV bad for you in so many ways.

...and that's a government conspiracy?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 10:48:43 PM »
Well, yes, it is. And I can't stand how they take me for stupid enough to buy into everything they tell you on TV.

Now that that's out of the way, I will enjoy Smallville.
One hour per week.
That was a joke.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »
I don't own cable and I rent shows I like such as Monk, spongebob, and Lost, so I watch cable 0 hours a week.  I watch Inuyasha on the internet. I would say I watch 5 hours of television a week.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »
spongebob

I hope you mean the ones before season 4. Because after that the series went downhill. But I am watching for those new episodes of South Park and King of the Hill.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »
I actually do watch some TV, since I'm one of the few posh jerks in the world to have a TV in their room. Most of it's from the Discovery Channel. Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Daily Planet and Canada's Worst Driver/Handyman; it's all good. I also enjoy syndicated episodes of The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and Robot Chicken.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2008, 10:53:58 PM »
I have a TV in my room, but it's for gaming purposes only. Oh, and there's a DVD player.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »
Reading the thread title suddenly gave me the urge to watch Full House--which is still being broadcast in my neck of the woods... So, I guess I'll try and watch that--unless the urge subsides, then I'll be left with nothing.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »
I hope you mean the ones before season 4. Because after that the series went downhill. But I am watching for those new episodes of South Park and King of the Hill.

Are you kidding me??  Every single Spongebob season is just as hilarious as the other!  I think that Spongebob is just as funny in season 1 as in season 6.  Spongebob is definitely my favorite cartoon.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 09:07:09 AM »
I've noticed the newer one seem to be trying to implement that sort of Family Guy-style irrelevant humor.

Well, anyway, I like a few of the newer ones, but the older ones are better.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »
When I was a kid, I Watched TV everyday non-stop. Now I only watch three shows including House and an occasional shows on Discovery, Science and History channels.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:12:35 AM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 10:11:25 AM »
but the older ones are better.

I guess your right.  The older ones were a bit funnier but I still think that the newer ones are really funny too.

Print