Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188843 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
Aoh! Toad you're too clever for me
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »
...I just got it.

Still an awfully long way to go for the sake of a pun though. :p

« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
If nobody got the joke, it wasn't funny.
Now with grandeur.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2013, 12:09:38 PM »
Don't be a dick
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
I didn't make that theory just for the puns. That was a pretty nice side-effect though. :)

And seriously Colonel KoopaTrooper: if you don't like puns, don't read any of my posts.

I realize the impossibility in that. Just saying
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:48:50 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2013, 08:44:56 PM »
If nobody got the joke, it wasn't funny.

One person isn't nobody, dumbnuts.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #381 on: August 10, 2013, 04:17:14 AM »
E. Gadd invented the most important thing EVER

Coffee.

I'm thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more, but I don't think coffee was ever seen in a Mario game prior to Superstar Saga. This is why the Beanbean Machine at Starbeans Cafe was such a big deal and spoken of like it were an all-new invention. It was. They don't even know the word "coffee". Gadd asks if he can try "this new drink" and comments on the bitterness, and that on the energy it's giving him.

Gadd is Prometheus reincarnated. He is a shaman of science. He is a true genius.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #382 on: August 10, 2013, 10:27:23 AM »
What did they serve at the cafe before that?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #383 on: August 10, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
Milk?

« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »
It was just some fastfood joint before that, perhaps. Or maybe there was no restaurant site before Gadd invented coffee.. There may not even have been a building there before.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2013, 01:27:26 PM »
Gadd owns the building and had it built for this purpose, yes.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #386 on: August 10, 2013, 06:37:05 PM »
Does that mean he also might have accidentaly supplied the ghosts too? Maybe they followed him and decided to haunt the place.

It's pretty fortuitous the Mario Bros showed up when they did..

« Reply #387 on: August 10, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
Noses give you superpowers.

Mario, Luigi, and Peach have noses yet none of the Toads do. The size of the nose is porportional to your abilities, explaining why Peach has a few magical abilities, but Mario and Luigi have superhuman strength and speed and the ability to harness powerups. Also,

Blue Toad and Yellow Toad had their noses stolen.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2013, 09:44:20 PM »
One wonders what a Toad would look like with a nose.

« Reply #389 on: August 10, 2013, 10:56:15 PM »
Didn't BP make an awesome photoshop once of the Toad crew from Mario Sunshine with their respective colored noses/mustaches (ie: red had Mario's nose/stache, green had Luigi's, etc..)

Print