Miscellaneous > General Chat

It's been quite a while since I last was here... What happened to this place?

<< < (4/19) > >>

Weegee:
Is Chinese Papa John's any different?

PaperLuigi:

Is this an actual place?

Forest Guy:

--- Quote from: TEM on April 03, 2014, 09:06:51 PM ---I'm eating Papa John's on the 11th floor of an apartment building in Beijing, Haidian district.

--- End quote ---

I'm happy for you bro. (Not sarcasm, glad to hear from you.)

Also, I'll tell Trainman to come and drop in. An early 2000s reunion would be pretty neat!

Chocobo:
I think the older Mario fans (and users of this board) are getting to a point in life where they're too busy to poke around on a Mario message board and younger fans aren't coming in at a replacement rate. Then there's what TheMightyThor brought up: Kids today have so much forms of entertainment to choose from . Besides videog ames and iOS games and what not, there's skype, and Twitch, and Youtube. Probably other things I'm not hip enough to know about, even. If Mario is still bringing in the kiddies at a high rate, then they seem to be congregating somewhere else. If Mario isn't bringing in the kiddies, then the truth is far too horrible to contemplate. : (

ShadowBrain:
I could never leave this place, not entirely -- it's like an old town you used to live in, fallen off the map but chugging along all the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version