TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Mariopedia...

(1/8) > >>

Sapphira:
Hey!  I'd just like to say I LOVE your site! (Sorry, I know you must get that a lot ;) )

I've been a regular at your site for a few years now, and I must say the Mariopedia is your most impressive feature.

I was browsing thru it the other day and noticed a few errors. I vaguely remember someone saying they'd like to know of any errors anywhere.  Well, here ya go:

Bombette listed twice
SMW Blurp & Cheep Cheep pics switched
SMRPG Fireworks has SMK Fireball pic
Fuzzipede pic broken
Groove Guy pic broken
Jelly Super has Jelectro pic
SMB3 Nipper Plant should be Walking Piranha
SMW2 & PM Stilt Guy pics broken
Yellow Egg has Red Egg pic

Also, I'd be happy to submit any sprites you're missing for the Mariopedia. Later!

Deezer:
Thanks!

This should all be fixed now. We disagree on "Walking Piranha Plant," however. We took "Nipper Plant" from Nintendo's SMB3 Player's Guide.

Sapphira:
Oh hey, after scouring the Mariopedia for the secret page (which, Yay! I found, BTW!), I came upon a few more mistakes.

Alley Rat has Rat Funk pic
SMB3 Bullet Bill  has SMW pic
PM Buzzy Beetle entry missing
Jelly Super has Jelectro pic
Ma’ & Pa’Mole—he doesn’t give you fireworks; another guy in Moleville does
Oerlikon—A *purple*, spiked creature

Hope this helps. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Deezer:
Woah, that's two people who have found the secret page after my last clue... I should probably stop giving clues now, heh.

Thanks Sapphira, I'll check those out. I do know offhand that the SMB3 and SMW Bullet Bills look very similar, if not exactly the same. Pictures for SMB1, 2, and 3 came from Mario All-Stars.

Sapphira:
I have the correct SMB3 sprite (from SMAS, of course) if you'd like it. I can email it to you, it you want.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version