TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Secret page

<< < (3/19) > >>

Marionut#1:
Well I found it, and..... Im laughing my butt off. Those are some hilarious pics Deezer. Everybody asks what pictures? find the page yourself and find out :E

It''s a me Marionut#1

Sapphira:
Gah!! I've searched throughout the ENTIRE Mariopedia (which has taken DAYS, to do, BTW) and STILL can't find it!!

Another hint, anybody? Please?
Not necessarily  "narrowing down" it's location... Like is is a link? If so, in the form of a picture, word, HIDDEN word, etc.?

Marionut, you said you found it, right? Can you email me a hint or two (or, better yet the answer? :) Naw, just hints. I'd rather find it on my own.)? Pretty please, O great #1 fan of my story? *pouts lip and gives puppy-dog look*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Marionut#1:
(sigh) Oh all right, in your inbox you'll find a two generalized hints. I dont know why I did that, I guess my weak spot is girls with pouting lips and the puppy-dog look. :) However, I WILL NOT no matter what give out any hint to anyone else who emails Unless of course other people are willing to give secrets into my hands...just kidding...I only emailed because Im a loyal fan.....Ya and dont bother Sapphira either, Shes a very busy woman, with The Prophesy and all...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/19/2003 4:37:29 PM

Yoshizu:
after hours of hacking the source text (ok.. I've just read the whole *.txt file) i did not find the Secret Page... (Google tanslator is crap >.<) Need a clue... and all Holmes books to find it.

Deezer:
What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end... Look to the sky... Don't try to jump, it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

---
You guys should be set now, that's the last clue for a while, if not the last ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version