Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791650 times)

« Reply #1050 on: May 03, 2007, 03:47:37 AM »
Yo dude, ever played Rez?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1051 on: May 08, 2007, 05:13:16 PM »
Well, here I am, back again from another little absent period. My last post from last year (and even from that post I hadn't posted in months) was when my grandma died, just barely over a year ago.

As of current, I've (extremely general, obviously):

-Caught up with school.... next year will be my senior year and I'll have only 3 classes vs. 7 from my previous three years.

-Been with a beautiful girl named Meagan for almost 10 months now.

-I had a Dodge Ram and I traded a guy for a '94 BMW 318is which is an awesome car.

-I started my own auto detailing business called "Patrick's Polierplatz" and it's booming. (Polierplatz is German for "polish place")

-I'm done with my 3 years of German and speak it well!

-I don't have a Wii which is saddening because my money is drained from eating lunch at school, Meagan, and the $50,000 per gallon price tag at the pump or the Wiiage would've occurred already.

-My school has featured an "Automotive Technician" course which is now offered as a dual credit course by TSTC in Waco, Texas, which will put me 7 college hours ahead of the game and two high school credits ahead. I plan to go to TSTC to earn my ASE Certification (Automotive Service Excellence). I want to work on mainly BMW's and Porsches, repairing them, adding aftermarket & custom parts & whatnot, and detailing them all in one big bundle. I'm gonna love it. One day, since my brother, Robert, is in the same college classes that I will be taking, we want to put our thoughts together and start a little business and see what it does.

That's about it!
Formerly quite reasonable.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1052 on: May 08, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »
You've missed a lot of interesting things. Khold and Watoad are gone, a few new regulars have appeared, Bird Person made the TMK Movies (1 2 3), TMK moved to KonTek, a few new boards were created, the Advanced Poster Awards were held once again, April Fool's Day happened, and most recently, Lizard Dude is belived to have been fired. Welcome back.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1053 on: May 08, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
Yes indeed, welcome back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1054 on: May 08, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
Yeah it's been a whole minute.
Life is just goin' on pretty good.... just trying to get this last frickin' 11 days of school out of the way so I can start riding more and my friends will actually come ride.... too bad for all my friends that got into like stupid drugs and stuff. Like, if someone I know drinks or smokes the "illegal stuff" every once in a blue moon, I don't mind, but some of my friends took a turn for the worst and drink like fish, smoke like chimneys, and started doing hard stuff like cocaine and whatnot and it's just depressing because they used to be your right-hand man and they'd ride with you all day and be that trusting friend of yours, then later on they hang out with the idiots and start doing all this stuff that destroy themselves, then they're failing school and feeling sorry for themselves... and you're like.. "you're dumb."

Eh, I'm getting off subject here. But yeah, anyway, hopefully, this summer, no other of my other friends will trip and fall in the hellhole.

I wanna do a V8 conversion in my car; 4-banger ain't cuttin' it. Maybe throw a Ford into it or something and couple it to a 6-Gang Getriebe. Anyone who can tell me what that means without babelfish/translator.com gets 10 coins.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1055 on: May 09, 2007, 05:42:23 AM »
Anyone who can tell me what that means without babelfish/translator.com gets 10 coins.
All right, I'll use Google's translator. Translated to Japanese and back to English: "I think that we would like to convert V8 of my car; 4 fire crackers cuttin that are not. Perhaps, throw Ford to that or something, connect to 61 group Getriebe."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1056 on: May 09, 2007, 07:38:08 PM »
All right, I'll use Google's translator. Translated to Japanese and back to English: "I think that we would like to convert V8 of my car; 4 fire crackers cuttin that are not. Perhaps, throw Ford to that or something, connect to 61 group Getriebe."

Too bad that's not Japanese. No translators, Mr. Literal. heh

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1057 on: May 09, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
Welcome back, Trainman! You may remember me as donotcare95.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1058 on: May 09, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
Too bad that's not Japanese.
But translating it to and from Japanese often makes it funny. My signature was made the same way, except with this phrase:
Quote from: http://themushroomkingdom.net/about.shtml
Remember stomping your first Goomba? Remember being amazed when Mario touched that Mushroom and grew bigger? Remember miscalculating your jump and falling down that pit?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1059 on: May 11, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »
Trainman?  No way...wow.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1060 on: May 13, 2007, 10:58:17 PM »
Aaaah. Yeah I remember you donotcare, and Jman, of course.

« Reply #1061 on: May 14, 2007, 06:44:19 AM »
Eh... welcome back. You proably have no idea who I am, but check FG&S. That's where I'm most active.
Wheee...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1062 on: May 14, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »
check FG&S. That's where I'm most active.
I'd say so, considering that you only have 13 posts outside FG&S. I hardly notice you, either.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1063 on: May 15, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »
Reason for my absence: LARGE Final homework assignments I needed to complete before graduating, my graduation reception party and some reception parties of my classmates, Graduation itself, and Pokemon Pearl version (I'm trying to evolve Lucario).  Sooner or later, I'm gonna try and get SPM.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #1064 on: May 18, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
After a rather painful half-year hiatus, I'm back. The good news is that I was able to work on the fanfiction that I was writing.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print