Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 792131 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1065 on: May 18, 2007, 11:55:00 PM »
Yay!  Chicky's back!  Just wondering, are you gonna finish MGWV?  I love that story!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #1066 on: May 19, 2007, 09:53:48 PM »
I'm afraid I have no plans to do so. It would seem that after my three year or so "insane period" ended, I ran out of ideas for it.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #1067 on: May 21, 2007, 07:52:34 PM »
I am Hula Guy, that guy with the hula hoop in that Dance! Made in Wario microgame!
You may recognize me as Marky Vigoroth from the Serebii Forums, Pokémon Valley Forums, and PE2K, Nidhoggr from Bokura no Taiyou Online, and Behemoth from the Synthesis Community!
[Since I have posted in a lot of forums, expect me to not be like a newbie ("Newbie" sounds a lot better than "n00b", in my opinion.)! Also, expect long posts and a lot of questions from me!]

Oh, and Yoshisaurus Rex-san, this is so not a stupid thread! These type of thread make a good starting point for new members, I think.

P.S.
I wanna do a V8 conversion in my car; 4-banger ain't cuttin' it. Maybe throw a Ford into it or something and couple it to a 6-Gang Getriebe.

I think that means (if Wikipedia and Google serve me well)...
"I want to convert my engine to an 8-cylinder; my 4-cylinder engine is not enough to do the job. I may also put in a Ford transmission sollenoid and attach it to a six-wire trnasmission."
Excuse me; I do not know much about cars, much less "car talk," if such exists.

« Reply #1068 on: May 21, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
Yoshisaurus Rex-san? Wha.............who the heck is that?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:11:41 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1069 on: May 21, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
A member who sort of left. That remark was made as a reply to a three year old post...

« Reply #1070 on: May 21, 2007, 08:56:01 PM »
Oh, I know Yoshisaurus. What the heck did he/she mean by san? I'm serious, I'm a stupid moron who doesn't know what it means.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1071 on: May 21, 2007, 09:19:15 PM »
-san is one of the terms the Japanese use to address someone.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1072 on: May 21, 2007, 09:31:36 PM »
Ah, I see.

« Reply #1073 on: May 22, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
Translation: "Mr. Yoshisaurus Rex"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1074 on: May 22, 2007, 04:08:18 PM »
I return from having no Internet access, and since my last actual day of school is tomorrow, I should remain. However, I won't be here tomorrow because I'll be at church, and I have to babysit on Thursday (though since this laptop is downstairs, I can be online while babysitting, so that shouldn't be a problem)...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1075 on: May 22, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »
6-Gang Getreibe = 6 speed transmission auf Deutsch. Tomorrow is my last day of school. No more German and having to shave my beard for frickin' school dress code!!!!!!!!!!!!

and stuff.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1076 on: May 27, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Molly, but you can call me Bees. I'm 19, and I live in central NY. (The state, not the city.) I'm not sure what else to say here....

My favorite games are rhythm based (like ddr or eba), RPGs or old side-scrollers. I own an snes, psone, gamecube, and a ds. I'll always choose an snes game over anything new - there's just something about them that gets me. (That and I'm too poor to afford new games ^_^)

In my free time I draw chibi artwork, read, and knit. My favorite tv shows are futurama and mythbusters.

I'm looking forward to being an active member of this community! </lame>
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

« Reply #1077 on: May 27, 2007, 07:10:26 PM »
Hurray, another female member joins us.

Oh yeah, and...

No more German and having to shave my beard for frickin' school dress code!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's terrible. The shaving I mean not the German. I'm so used to my beard I can't imagine having to shave it constantly.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1078 on: May 27, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
Hughesnet satellite fries and Internet connection becomes excruciatingly sucky. Mom calls to let them know we'll be canceling them soon. They cancel right then. We call back to get it turned back on, succeed, but it fails a good 20 minutes later. Tech support lady fixes it in my mom's and sister's rooms, but my computer, the one with the main router, somehow does not connect. I suffer for about three days before trying to fix my router. This works but ruins the other rooms. I still lose because my sister spends all day with useless tech supporters and can't get her homework done, as the other routers won't connect at all. I get the guilt trip hard, and in the last four or five hours before her deadline, my dad, of all computer-illiterate people, suggests moving her computer in here to plug directly into the modem. That works and I have no computer at all. The following weeks are very horrendous. Today my mom and I go to Staples to return a failing Netgear router and go back to Linksys. Success!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1079 on: May 28, 2007, 06:01:37 AM »
Hurray, another female member joins us.

Oh yeah, and...

That's terrible. The shaving I mean not the German. I'm so used to my beard I can't imagine having to shave it constantly.

Try having a mother who hates facial hair.

Print