Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791723 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1170 on: June 17, 2007, 07:46:11 AM »
I always manage to come close to offending someone unintentionally. I seriously need to post less.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1171 on: June 17, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
Aw, it's okay. Frankly, I'm surprised I wasn't involved in this argument; most of the time, weird arguments like this are between The Chef and I. Here are a couple of shocking revelations:

1) Yes, I do play games. Some of them are not Mario games.
B) I don't post in Mario chat that often because it's really not that, uh, good, to put it bluntly.

To be honest, my interest in Mario has been declining lately, although this is still a great forum, which is why I post here.

Now, group hug.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1172 on: June 17, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »
I'm actually kinda hoping Brawl and Galaxy revitalize everyone's interests. I also wish more people were interested in Mariology. At least that gives us something Mario-related to think about while we wait.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1173 on: June 17, 2007, 04:20:28 PM »
I used to think Mariology was cool until I realized, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. It's highly likely that your opinion on how Yoshis reproduce (IN GAME & WATCH GALLERY 2 YOSHI CAN LAY A FERTILE EGG AND THE YOSHI THAT HATCHES FROM IT WILL LAY A FERTILE EGG JUST BY EATING HAM OMG OMG OMG) will ever change, no matter how many of those posts you read or make. Also, the "reality" in the Mario series constantly contradicts itself... But, hey, as long as Mariology stays in the Mariology topic, I'm fine with it existing.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1174 on: June 17, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »

To be honest, my interest in Mario has been declining lately, although this is still a great forum, which is why I post here.

Mine too............yet, for some strange reason, it grew back up when I began playing Mario Party 8. It's actually a pretty good Mario Party.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1175 on: June 17, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »
My enthusiasm/interest in Mario never dies out fully. There are times when it might be overshadowed slightly by something else, but I always come back to it no matter what. I owe Mario a lot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1176 on: June 17, 2007, 08:02:33 PM »
I love the Zelda game a lot, but it sometimes gets overshadowed by Mario.  What can I say?  They are two of my favorite franchises of all time.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1177 on: June 18, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »
OH my I'm actually learning something....  :P
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1178 on: June 18, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »
...Great!
Mario's always been the man to me. No cartoon character ever took his place after I got a SNES. And he's still the man.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1179 on: June 18, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »
I guess we can agree that Mario is the common interest that brought us all together. In actuality, such a thought never really crossed my mind. Though my mother finds it amazing at how a thing like Mario can be shared by millions of people all over the world, how it has such universal appeal. That's gotta count for something right?

Man, with all this talk of how appreciation of this one franchise caused our paths to merge, it makes me want a slogan for us to follow. Something like, "In the Fungus We Trust" or just plain "Trust the Fungus" from the movie. Maybe "We Have Fury"?

« Reply #1180 on: June 18, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »
Hey, I guess this is where you say hi? >_>

ICAP here, good to be on these boards.
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

« Reply #1181 on: June 18, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1182 on: June 18, 2007, 09:01:17 PM »
Thanks, PaperLuigi.
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1183 on: June 18, 2007, 09:47:40 PM »
Welcome. You may wish to remove the blank line from your signature. Sigs can only be up to two lines long here (also 200 char max, no styled text, no links, no images).
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1184 on: June 18, 2007, 10:53:56 PM »
Whoa, no images in sigs? :(

And I have no blank lines in my sig.

Oh, and I have two questions:

1. Why can't I see other users' avatars?
2. Why can't I post new topics? Nevermind, now I can.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 10:57:11 PM by -IceColdApplePretzel- »
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

Print