Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791658 times)

« Reply #2325 on: September 20, 2010, 09:45:13 PM »
Alzheimer will join us next week.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2326 on: September 30, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »
I thought I would just try this place out and (hopefully) not die in the process. Unless that's a problem?... Anyway. I'm a nice guy. We should get along fine unless you guys don't want to put up with a psychopath. Other then that we should be fine. *Pumps shotgun

« Reply #2327 on: October 01, 2010, 01:29:11 AM »
Good god, I cannot believe my account still exists...man, did I waste away a lot of my youth trolling posting here.

What am I doing back here? Bored at 2 in the morning, caught a link back to here from some emulation page.
Will I stay? Probably not....too busy nowadays, what with engineering exams eating me alive.

It's been...*checks*...4 years since my last visit. Does anyone even remember who I am?

*crickets chirping*
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2328 on: October 01, 2010, 05:00:44 AM »
I remember you! But you wouldn't remember me, for many reasons, not the least of which being that I wasn't using this nick way back when. Years ago, back when the Internet was freer and I was twelve, I was donotcare95.

Things that happened during your absence:

-Everyone went to college

Oh, and marioguy came back for a while. Gone now.

« Reply #2329 on: October 01, 2010, 11:09:56 AM »
Yup, I remember. The last post you made had SushieBoy's name in it. Whatever happened to him I wonder?

Anyways, welcome back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2330 on: October 01, 2010, 11:47:24 AM »
Yeah. Lizard Dude, Chupperson, and Luigison still post regularly here as well.

I do as well, but I tend to close the browser before hitting the Post button more often than not these days.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2331 on: October 01, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »
I've seen your name in old threads, but not much beyond that. Well, in any case, welcome back!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2332 on: October 01, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
Hello... and presumably goodbye for now. Good luck with those exams.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2333 on: October 01, 2010, 07:00:47 PM »
Fun Fact: Even though we completely switched forum systems, there are STILL various threads out there that are totally messed up by your 1337 h4x.

« Reply #2334 on: October 01, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »
I do as well, but I tend to close the browser before hitting the Post button more often than not these days.

Hey, I thought I was the only one who did that!

(didn't used to, though...maybe that was part of my problem)

Fun Fact: Even though we completely switched forum systems, there are STILL various threads out there that are totally messed up by your 1337 h4x.

Are you serious? I thought the forum switch cleaned up the giant mess I made (in fact, I thought that was the primary motivation for doing it). But I guess if the conversion tool just did a straight HTML copy, then....I wonder if I can find the flashing hell thread?

« Reply #2335 on: October 01, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »
Some of the exploits obviously don't work anymore, but some do. And some were broken but now have new secondary effects...

The worst part of the forum switch was the loss of the secret forums.

« Reply #2336 on: October 01, 2010, 10:36:56 PM »
I couldn't find much of my old stuff because something's screwed up in my profile (big surprise). I know I had over 2000 posts at one point, but it says my post count now is around 1200. And if you search my posts, it still returns over 1600 of them. Lord only knows how this happened.

I gotta say, it WAS fun while it lasted. I know I got a little very drunk on power at one point, but whattaya expect out of a 15 year old kid who just discovered hacking?

« Reply #2337 on: October 01, 2010, 10:41:20 PM »
Posts made on the Forum Games board no longer count as actual posts.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2338 on: October 02, 2010, 08:32:16 AM »
They once did?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2339 on: October 02, 2010, 04:45:11 PM »
They once did?

Yeah. Some members had well over 4,000 posts at one point.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print