Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232860 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2008, 08:27:37 AM »
I already knew who Giegue was. His name is still a pun on the word geek, at least that's what I heard.

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
That is full of an amazing amount of failure, although I can't blame you. Most people haven't played Mother.

Giegue is an alien that attempts to take over Earth and Eagleland, in Mother 1 and 2. Giegue is an alien name. It's not a pun on anything.

To make a long story short: Giegue is a serious enemy, and his name is definetly not a pun on "Geek"(It doesn't even make sense anyway). Now go play the Mother Games and learn the magic of Aliens and Baseball Bats!
That is entirely win. As for that portion of EB, I have yet to have Poo join my party.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »

Flint.

A bunch of Links, from the Zeldas I have played, except Link to the Past. It's blue because it's easier to trace over the blue with the thick lines you usually see in my colored works. I was going to color the Links but soon realized the number of Links I'd have, and coloring them all would be stupid.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2008, 09:47:21 PM »
So you basically use a digital version of the Magical Blue Sketch Pencilâ„¢, then? Which one of those Links would you say is the weakest Link? *rimshot*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
Probably the little flammable one.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »
I like how you did all those different styles.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
Your stuff is pretty cool! Keep it up.:)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »
New SMAAAASH!!:

It's YOUR problem!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2008, 02:08:36 AM »
Nice job....I really want RED's jacket.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
The AC kid looks like he is dressed like an Earthbound character, though having not played Earthbound, I cannot tell you which one.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »
He's not. He's wearing the tuxedo, a real shirt you can get (my favorite). That and a helmet I designed in reference to Wario's. If I do create an Animal Crossing comic, I'll use a generic kid's name like Jimmy or something.

In my copy of Wild world, however, he actually is supposed to look like Jeff wearing 3-D glasses. Which involves the tuxedo. But Jeff's tuxedo is green. Well I didn't have any other choice after what's-her-name did my dude's hair just like Jeff's. I was aimlessly poking at the options...
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »
And now for a consecutive post showing what I've papered since I last fired up the scanner. Except the next comic, which you'll see after I've digitized it.

El Zoom

Silver Neelsen as Santa. I like to think that Captain Falcon is the only one aware that he's not acting normal.

I was gonna draw some reindeer too... Well it's not like an F-ZERO machine wouldn't slash right through a reindeer and turn them to a bloody mess in a few seconds...

This is one of those sketches I do all the time--even if it sucks, you get some experience out of it. And I think it's hilarious.

It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2008, 11:33:06 PM »
You have either too much or not enough time on your hands.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »
I wouldn't have enough if I had five more lives.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »
What happened to the Waluigi comic?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print