Print

Author Topic: The (x + 1)-word Mario story!  (Read 21749 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: June 27, 2009, 08:12:38 AM »
Add one more word than the person before you added. I'll write one word, then the next person writes two words, then the next person writes three words, and so on. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this.

Toad...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:25:40 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »
...tried to...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »
...create some kind...
every

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »
...kind of destructive so...
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »
...he said "Look, a Chain...
-------------

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »
..."Chomp is running away from us..."
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 11:57:16 AM »
..."because Mario farted a mighty fart!"  Then...
-------------

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »
...maybe later we can get some McDonalds, or...
every

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »
....not, because Big Macs cause heart attacks! But Wario...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 03:10:28 PM »
...didn't care about his heart, because he had gotten it...
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »
...removed, as he didn't see any need for it to be...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
...in his body at all. And so they all went over to..
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
...McDonalds, which was actually Dr.Robotnik's secret pancake house. Coincidentally, Waluigi worked there, but...

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 06:51:38 PM »
...he was the crummy janitor. Robotnik laughed at Waluigi for being a loser, and...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 07:06:02 PM »
...this angered Waluigi. You see, from a young age, Waluigi had always had a psychological...
every

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
...problem that no one cared about. His father locked him in a dark closet when he...

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »
...tried to get a role in a main Mario game.  So Waluigi took a sharp knife and...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 08:48:04 PM »
...cut a slice of moldy bread found in the corner of the closet. It was the only food...

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »
...that Waluigi liked other than tacos, which he had just run out of.  So he made more tacos, too.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
These tacos were probably the most delicious tacos ever made by mortal man, although they were missing something. Something...
every

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »
...like human FLESH! So Waluigi cut off his pinky finger and put it in the taco. A taste test was...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 09:57:08 PM by PaperLuigi »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »
...in order, but just then, Nintendo representatives burst in, offering Waluigi a starring role in his own game.  Waluigi nearly had...

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »
...enough credentials to star in his own game, but he lacked personality. So the Nintendo representatives shut the closet door again. Oh man!

EDIT: Edited to get the word count right.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:04:02 AM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 11:33:25 PM »
Dejected, Waluigi turned back from the door and fell to the floor, tears pouring from every orifice in his face. His shirt was soon...

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »
...drenched with blood because he cut his wrists! Wario found Waluigi in the closet, smacked him and told him to stop being a baby.

EDIT: How about we list the number of words in our post to make it easier for the next person?

EDIT 2: Hm...Glorb was one word off on his last post.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:02:22 AM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 01:48:34 AM »
"Shut your fat face," Waluigi weakly shouted, his voice as loud as his drained body could muster. He grabbed Wario with his limpening hands, lifting him...

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 02:28:18 AM »
...one millimeter (as he was too weak to lift him above his head). Waluigi quickly passed out. His older brother took pity on him and brought Waluigi...

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »
...to the guillotine to die a quick and painless death.  On the way there, however, Waluigi woke up, and using the knife he still had, he stabbed at...

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »
...Wario's pocket, causing his coins to fall through a grate. So Waluigi had to work for Robotnik to pay off his debt, thus getting him where he is today...

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »
"My my!" shouted I! "This is the most coherent and smoothly going thread I've seen on Forum Games in weeks!" Then I was sucked into a vortex as punishment for...

What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
...my past dealings with the Space Mafia. Oh, how I should have known that one day I would end up like Joey Eight-Nostrils, sucked into a vortex, never to be...

every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 01:17:22 PM »
...kissed by a girl. I've kissed a few guys, actually, for various reasons that you don't need to know. I suppose I could talk about it later when I have more time.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
For the record, they said they were guys. I mean, their hair was long, their voices were high, and I wasn't about to pass up some booty just because they were kind of...

every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »
flat-chested... and masculine... and tawny... er... anyway, yeah. Back to Waluigi working for Robotnik.

"Down on the floor!" shouted Robotnik a bit impatiently. Waluigi submissively obeyed, toothbrush in hand, and scrubbed the floor as...

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »
...fast as he could. Unfortunately, he was too slow for Robotnik's taste. "That cop over there eating our Triple Hearty Robotnik Burger won't let me kick you in the face," said Robotnik, "but that won't...

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »
EDIT: Ignore this post.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:05:52 AM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »
...last long, I can tell you that right now. No cop can resist my feminine wiles for more than a day or two at most."

"But Robotnik," Waluigi timidly interjected, "you're not a woman... are you?"

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 01:43:20 AM »
"I'm not a woman, but that cop over there is blind. I'm gonna take advantage of his disability and sweet talk him into letting me kick you by disguising my voice!" Robotnik walked over to the cop...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
...and tied his mustache up around his head, allowing it to act as a stand-in for the supple cranial hair that an attractive woman would have. "Hey there, big boy," he whispered into the cop's ear, "You see..."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »
"No, actually, I don't," the cop interjected.

"Fair enough," Robotnik replied coolly, in a surprisingly feminine voice. "But... you can still... feel... can't you?" Rubbing his smooth hands across the cop's face, Robotnik began to make his request.

Suddenly,...

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 11:56:43 PM »
...Waluigi, being the little snitch he is, ratted his boss out.

"I can't stand to watch this any longer, you cheep maniacal fish poo!" screamed Waluigi. "You're taking advantage of a disabled person!" Unfortunately, the cop was also partially deaf, so...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:52:41 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
...he didn't hear anything...   ...Or did he? You see, this cop was actually a robotic being from the planet Cybertron, who had been damaged when he crashed on earth. He knew Robotnik was a scientific genius, so he had been following...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
...Ashton Kutcher on Twitter, for he knew that was where all scientific discoveries on Earth are first reported. Sure enough, Kutcher had recently informed him of Robotnik's latest discovery: a soil additive that could bring plants back to the fallow land of...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
...Narnia, which was the only place left with enough space for agriculture as a result of our own man-made filth covering the Earth. Robotnik’s plan was to reverse-engineer technology off the Cybertronians in an effort to create a line of garbage compacting robots…

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:43:34 PM by The Chef »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:17 AM »
...which looked vaguely reminiscent of R.O.B. and were capable of experiencing and evoking profound emotional depth. This plan, however, had been put on hold recently pending a copyright dispute, so Robotnik was looking for some new ideas in the meantime. With this in mind...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
...Robotnik returned to his restaurant, ordered Waluigi and Wario to clean up the blood, and pondered a new plan for world domination. I mean, world regeneration. Perhaps regeneration could lead to world domination! If there was time, a sort of mind control additive could be...

45 (For the record, I am greatly pleased that this seems to have a coherent plot)

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
...added to everything in his restaurant, causing anyone who ate there to become his mind-controlled servant. When he had enough servants, he would make them build a giant electromagnet, which would attract all the Cybertronians in the world. He would then steal their technology, and use...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:51:36 PM by Dr. Echidna »

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
...it to build something evil that will be named later. "But how will the chaos emeralds fit into this devious scheme?" pondered Robotnik as he sipped his coffee through his thick, burly mustache. Unfortunately, the coffee was scaldingly hot, and Robotnik's brilliant mind could not focus while...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:49:55 PM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »
...his mustache was on fire. He quickly began searching for something to extinguish the illogical blaze, but to no avail. The only liquid nearby was more coffee, each hotter than the last. He got up and ran to the ladies' room (it was closer) and turned all the...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »
...faucets, throwing his face into every sink available. “Coffee, igniting my mustache? How could this be?!” mulled Dr. Robotnik. “Too easy! Piece of cake!” Bursting out of one of the women’s stalls hobbled none other than Sonic the Unfortunate Hedgehog. “This trap has been planned for years! Only now...”

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
...do you realize the significance of me pouring igniter fluid on your mustache five years ago!" Robotnik promptly extinguished the fire and opened his mouth to utter an all too familiar phrase. "I-

-hate that hedgehog!" interrupted Sonic, mockingly. "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

"Wait a second," said Robotnik. "Just how did..."

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:11:53 PM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
"...you know that I wasn't going to shampoo my mustache for five years? Wouldn't your plan have fallen apart if not for that?"

"Haven't you noticed that for the last five years, your entire collection of mustache shampoos has been missing, and no store nearby has sold any?"

"Well, yes, but..."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »
Robotnik paused, realizing that more important than this plan, which only Sonic could think up, he was still standing in the women’s lavatory. Thankfully, it appeared to have been empty this whole time—Birdo entered and left in a hurry, but most people don’t think that would count.

“Sonic,” smirked Robotnik, “How...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
"...long were you waiting in here?"

"A pretty long time. You know how chili dogs are."

"You... did realize that this is the ladies' room, right?"

"Heh, I was wondering why you were here. Guess that explains it."

For some reason, as juvenile as Sonic's insults were, they always hurt. Why couldn't he...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »
...feel his pain?

He'd make him feel it. He'd make him feel all the pain he'd given him over the last twenty years (which was odd, considering Sonic was still fifteen).

Meanwhile, outside the bathrooms, Toad and Wario had been waiting patiently for their Big Macs for quite some time now. Wario got tired...

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »
...and ate Toad. Toad's death was not a painless one. Wario ate his legs first, which ruptured Toad's femoral artery. As Toad lay dying from blood loss, he had a flashback to his dead wife. Then he promptly remembered that he never had a wife, as all people of his race reproduce asexually. Poor sucker.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 01:09:22 PM »
"Oh, for Petey Piranha's sake!" shouted Waluigi. "I just got finished cleaning up all the blood off the floor AND NOW THERE'S MORE BLOOD." Waluigi trudged back to the utility closet that he had just left and retrieved the mop and bucket again. Muttering both under and over his breath, Waluigi dipped the mop back into...

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »
the various fluids strewn about the shop. It was a horrific sight to behold - bloodied entrails coated the floor. Yet, as he cleaned, he could only think of how unbelievable this whole rigamoral was! How his brother acted so out of character, how everyone was fine with murder! For christ's sake, there was a cop right there!

57 words, yo.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:59:39 PM by TLW »
:D

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2010, 09:15:12 PM »
Seeing as Toads have fewer rights than humans in the Mushroom Kingdom, the cop was under no obligation to investigate this heinous fungicide. Rather, he prodded Toad's still-beating heart with his nightstick out of morbid curiosity. The organ strew more blood across the floor. To the officer's dismay, some of the vile fluid had spattered onto his ankle.

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
This, of course, dyed the cop's new shoes a ghastly white. This only made the cop more curious, as he didn't know why Toad's blood was white instead of red. Just then, Robotnik revealed that Toad was a cyborg enhanced with artificial parts built by Robotnik himself! Wires shot out of Toad's body and healed his wounds, and he...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:05 PM »
...first asked why the cop suddenly wasn't blind anymore.

"...Well, you see, little mushroom man, I was blinded many years ago from traumatization. A large man wearing a purple shirt and yellow overalls ate a guy like you, but starting from the head rather than the feet. I suppose seeing the same thing in reverse turned my eyes back on."

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:10:29 PM by CrossEyed7 »

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 02:14:12 PM »
He then slowly lifted his gun, placing it against his temple, and pulled the trigger. To this day, no one can put their finger on why he had shot himself. Some say it was the years of sight rushing back to him, but my money is on the fact that his first sight in years was this wide array of debauchery.

61 words, ladies.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 02:16:41 PM by TLW »
:D

CrossEyed7

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »
"All according to keikaku*!" laughed Robotnik. "Now to begin reverse engineering this guy's Cybertronian armor. And then... THE WORLD!!"

"Do you really think it will be that easy?" asked a familiar voice.

Robotnik swerved his head around, and, sure enough, met the smug face of Rouge the Bat. "So, are you just here to quote lines from Sonic Adventure 2, or..."

* - Keikaku means plan

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »
"...flash me? Because we all know that basement-dwelling fanboys will pay millions to see you do that. That's why you were created, basically."

Coming to the realization that she was merely fan service, Rouge decided to kill herself. Before she could however, Toad arose, completely regenerated from his wounds. "Prepare to die," he muttered to them all, brandishing a horribly powerful sword. 

CrossEyed7

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2010, 11:19:06 PM »
Toad swiped his sword at Rouge, who quickly dodged to one side.

"Attacking a lady? Shame on you!"

Waluigi threw down his mop in frustration. "Fine, go ahead and fight each other some more, but don't expect me to clean up the blood again. I'm gonna go taste test those dang tacos now." He shuffled off, at a moderately brisk pace, throwing dirty looks...

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 12:01:25 AM »
...at Robotnik, who was responsible for this mess. Robotnik, fearing that he might lose his only employee, gave Waluigi a PROMOTION!

"That meme wasn't funny the first time you said it," grumbled Waluigi, who accepted the position of assistant manager anyway. Meanwhile, Rouge and Toad were fighting it out at speeds unmeasurable by the cop's speedometer. This was causing expensive damage to Robotnik's restaurant, which...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2010, 10:45:04 PM »
...had certainly seen better days. Not wanting to interrupt the fight, as he was quite enjoying it, Robotnik made a note to call a contractor or something to repair the damage when it was all over. He wondered if Scapelli was still in the business after being de-evolved into a chimpanzee.

Meanwhile, in the taco taste test chamber, Waluigi grabbed the taco that held his pinky...

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »
...and promptly devoured it. It was a well-established fact that Waluigi loved the taste of FLESH! Not soon after, however, he began to experience intense stomach cramps brought on by the consumption of his finger, which had become rotten after waiting so long for CrossEyed7 to revive the story. Waluigi dashed to the bathroom and relieved himself by puking all over the place. It was truly...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 10:56:09 PM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »
...a sight to behold, a Technicolor wonderland of puke. Purple was to be expected, of course, but the oranges and the greens and the deep, deep maroons just went above and beyond the call of color.

"Bravo on that puking!" rang out a familiar voice who had been watching from a stall. "I'd like to hire you on my elite squadron of professional pukers!" Waluigi turned. It was...

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:39 PM »
...a voice so familiar that the familiarity familiarness would have to be revealed in the next post. Meanwhile, Toad and Rouge continued to bring down the house.

Literally, their fighting was so intense that it caused Dorthy's house to fall from the sky and crush Robotnik. Robotnik's legs promptly shriveled up, and his not so magic shoes suddenly appeared on Wario's feet. While this was going on, Waluigi and...

69 *snicker*

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:20:18 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »
...Conker the Squirrel were busy plotting their escape. You see, Conker had grown tired of his years under Microsoft control and longed for the days of yore where he battled giant piles of poop and aided drunken bees in pollinating oversexed flowers. Unfortunately, Waluigi was his only connection to Nintendo at this point.

Wario now possessed a pair of the most disgusting shoes in all of the video game world.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »
He put them on his ears, not wanting to take the time to take off the shoes he was currently wearing. They fit his ears well, as both shared a common elf shape. It had a bit of an adverse effect on his hearing, though, which would be important later on.

Meanwhile, Waluigi and Conker were examining the contents of the toilets, making sure none of them sang above a baritone.

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »
"Um, why are we staring at this toilet again?" questioned Waluigi.

"I had a little run in with a giant turd awhile back," said Conker.

Waluigi then began questioning whether or not it was a good idea to team up with Conker. Meanwhile, the battle between Toad and Rouge was coming to a close. Toad was quickly running out of oil, so he dashed over to the nearest gas station to rejuvenate.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:17:00 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2010, 12:25:56 AM »
Come on guys, don't let this thread die. We need other people to post!

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2010, 11:55:04 PM »
Unfortunately the gas station was owned by BP and therefore had no gas to refill Toad's internal combustion engine.

"Ah, fu-" muttered Toad as he shut down. Rouge, seeing this as a perfect opportunity to strike, honed in on his unconscious body. But before she could deliver the finishing blow, Robotnik's tattered restaurant exploded into a million pieces! In its place stood the Great Mighty Poo, who had Conker and Waluigi in hand.

A

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »
Meanwhile, the Cybertronian mothership appeared over Toad Town.

"How can this be?" shouted Robotnik. "I haven't completed the magnet yet! I'm completely unprepared to steal their technology!" He called up Scratch and Grounder, ordering them to set all Cybertronian-related plans into accelerated motion. Princess Peach declared a state of emergency throughout the kingdom, but Mario was still hiding in shame from the mighty fart he farted back on the first page, and Luigi was...

"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012, 01:01:20 AM »
...in Little Fungitown, undergoing treatment for prostate cancer. More on him later, though.

"Right on time, guys!" shouted Rouge to the ship. "I'm coming aboard!" She flew up to the door on the side of the ship, but upon turning the futuristic doorknob which adorned it, found it unyielding.

She sighed. "I hate to say it... it looks like I'm going to have to find that key first."

Scratch and Grounder responded to Robotnik's call, reluctantly...

Print