Print

Author Topic: Tasty Mario  (Read 6600 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 10:33:31 PM »
She'll get 'N or get out.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
It's the NOA or the highway.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 11:21:17 PM »
Why aren't there girls like you where I live? Not trying to be creepy or anything, but... Seriously! I can't have a decent conversation with anybody without being loudly proclaimed a "geek" or a "nerd" or a "you're so weird." And believe it or not, I talk about plenty of stuff that isn't related to video games.

That is definitely an awesome cake.
What a coincidence.  I can't find very many guys where I live that I can consider to be an 'equal' when it comes to obsession of Nintendo games (Most of them are Playstation and/or X-Box guys).  Then again, I'm probably not looking hard enough.  I found one.  I've known him for at least 10 years.  He does like Nintendo games, and I'm trying to get him into Zelda, but he's kinda more of a Playstation gamer.  And his family might move back to the eastern states where the rest of his relatives are. :(  Let's just say I love him as a friend, but I don't know if I can consider him a soulmate yet.  Actually, I know of at least one other guy, but he's taken.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »
I didn't think I'd find anyone into Nintendo like I am in high school, just from experience--I was definitely the single most hardcore Nintendo guy at my elementary/middle school, but in high school there are actually... too many! Even though most of us play DS games, the GameCube only has four controller slots and that's usually not enough for everyone who wants to play SSBM... We play SSBM a lot. I can't believe it either. I thought I was good... It's too bad that nobody's going to be daring enough or separable enough to bring in a Wii when Brawl comes out (I wouldn't bring mine, no way, no how). It doesn't matter, Melee is sufficient.
<formulate plan>Hmm... maybe we could all put some money together and get one to keep in the classroom. There should be enough of us that the amount each individual would have to contribute would be considerably low, and it would be worth it, and those who refuse would be turned away if there were too few available controllers/player positions.</formulate plan> This is getting extremely off-topic, I know. Sorry.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 01:44:46 PM »
I actually found myself in the same situation as you BP. Back in MIddle School, I was mocked and ridiculed left and right just because of the heaps of Mario fanart I drew throughout that time. Now my high school has a "Gaming Club" full of guys who love playing Melee, among other 4-player GCN games. Oh, and Kojinka reminds me that just yesterday, I invited my girlfriend over to the club. She was pretty engrossed in watching us play. :D

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 01:02:45 PM »
I remember eating those Mario pops when I was little and liking them very much. They were cherry flavor, right? As for the cake. That's awesome.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 10:26:55 AM »
That must be the scariest looking ice cream I've seen during my life O_o Mommy.
You may use my DS to Pictochat... but it costs crips.

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 07:55:55 PM »
Huh, interesting idea for a thread. Anyhoosen, I think a goomba-shaped burger patty would be cool.

YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 08:45:56 PM »
I think someone made a cookie that looked like a SMB  Mario sprite once.  I don't have the pic, though.  Looked tasty, but I wouldn't wanna eat it.
*CRUNCH* Mmmmmm.... Mario.
Oh my god!  What have I done? O_o
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print