Print

Author Topic: Fastest scores?  (Read 3411 times)

« on: September 22, 2002, 04:27:26 PM »
I have a GBA. Yay! :)

I have SMA! YAY! :):)

I have SMW:SMA2! YAY!!!! :):):)

I had them since June this year, actually. Boo! Late bloomer.

As of September 22, 2002, my score in SMA: 1,294,120 out of a possible 99,999,990. SMW score is around 2,000,000 out of 9,999,990.

Here's my question: What's the quickest way to max out the scores? SNES SMW was easy: Forest Illusion 1, jump on Wigglers a lot on the logs. Does it still work on GBA? And as for SMA1. . . I see no way to get 99,999,990 quickly.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2002, 04:39:20 PM »
Sorry, I didn't mean to post this twice. Deezer may delete or lock this topic.

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 01:12:52 AM »
I believe I have somewhere around 9.5 million points in SMA2, and I have no idea about SMA, unless you do a shell trick. (Usually used for 99 lives)
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 07:38:52 AM »
-SMA: 6 million, roughly.
-SMA2: 2.5 million, roughly.
-SMA3: 80,000, roughly.

Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 12:36:22 AM »
80,000?!

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 10:49:16 PM »
I never tried getting lots of points in either of the games.

Another question: Did any of you people here beat my Super Mario 64 Princess Slide time?

My time is: 17.7

Ha!  Call ME the master!  Errr...hi Deezer....what's that club in your hand doing....*whack* owwww....

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2002, 07:11:53 PM »
Mine is 15 or 16 point something, but I jumped the slide to get it.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2002, 10:41:21 PM »
Same here.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2002, 02:08:45 PM »
Hmm...I just beat my own record.  16.9 seconds.

But still, how TF did that one guy get 12 seconds?  It's impossible.  He must have used GameShark or something, to make the Mario on Drugs mode or something (yes, there is a mode like that, go check my website out for it).

The person might have also gotten, say, 17.2 seconds, then used Adobe PhotoShop 5.0 LE to switch the 2 and 7 around.

LieutenantEagle
--------
LieutenantEagle
--------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2002, 11:07:19 PM »
Heck, I could do that in Paint.
That was a joke.

Print