Print

Author Topic: Leather Mario Bros DS Cases at Target  (Read 3947 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 08, 2007, 06:50:24 PM »

What happens when you take Luigi, Mario, stars, and Leather? You get one, or in this case two, stylish DS case(s). Part of Nintendo's in-house "Switchand Carry" series of DSLite cases, these babies are guaranteed to add 10 cool points to your overly nerdy life. The one on the left can house your DS as you play it and carry up to 3 DS games. The one on the right is bulky and can house your DS, multiple carts and maybe a few styluses (styli?) even. Notice the quality stitching, especially on the Nintendo DS logo.

The cases will set you back 14.99 American coins apiece, which is pretty steep. That, however, did not stop me. :)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:02:31 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 06:57:41 PM »
Hey, those look prety cool. Does the case have any space inside for games?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 07:03:11 PM »
Good question. Info added :)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
Cool, yes, but the last DS-related thing I need is a case with less room than the one I have now (holds a DS Phat or Lite, 8 games, intended to carry 8 GBA games but I can usually cram a few more in there including WarioWare: Twisted, and how don't you have room for spare styli? [it is styli or styluses, as far as Firefox's spell check is concerned]). I only need it when I'm going somewhere that'll require a long car trip or something like that. Any other day I use a homemade sleeve for the Lite and put it in my pocket.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print