Print

Author Topic: Can a Pastafarian kiss Hank's butt?  (Read 5788 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 27, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »
Are Pastafarians allowed to kiss Hank's butt, collect the million dollars, and still has access to the beer volcanoes, or are Hank and the Flying Spaghetti Monster mutually exclusive?

Edit:  It has been brought to my attention that item 10 in Hank's letter causes mutual exclusivity with the Fourth Commandment of the Pentabarf.  While this does not answer my original question it does give me something new to read and blow kisses about.  It also brings up a new question:  Should The Principia Discordia be required reading in every math class?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:25:26 PM by Luigisony »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
That's a very interesting question. What do you mean by "mutually exclusive"?

EDIT: LOLOLOL look at the Google ads
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:21:30 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »
What do you mean by "mutually exclusive"?
Cannot both be true.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »
I'm going to leave this topic now.

P.S. Sorry for all the edits. I really couldn't (can't) decide what to say.

EDIT: No wait I'm going to stay, actually. I know what your saying, Luigison, but it's to philosophical for me to awnser right now. I'll sleep on it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:51:29 PM by Shyguy92 »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »
I'll sleep on it.
Have you slept yet? 

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 03:56:36 PM »
Ya

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 04:18:43 PM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
Although, being young, this makes since, I think that its pretty amusing that people believe in a large clump of pasta with "noodly appendeges" and sauce that flies, and a man that will kick the (snot) out of you if you don't kiss his (butt). Although, looking at this, I don't really think a Pastafarian can do that. Its like doing something in one religion and another in another religion.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »
Ya
and I have come the conclusion that in order to communicate effectively we will first have to stop speaking in metaphors and agree on what the aforementioned metaphores mean.

So Hank is God, the people who kiss his butt are religious people. The million dollars, and the beer volcanoes are both metaphors for Heaven. Pastafarians are... Pastafarians.The FSM is a Pastafarian.

So can a "theory" be religious? It's quite a compelling question.

I don't quite understand what you meant in your edit, though. I know that hot dogs represent,**  but that's all I can figure out.

****sex, with wieners being penises, buns being female genitalia,  condiments being condoms, ect.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 04:49:48 PM by Shyguy92 »

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 04:53:20 PM »
That would explain Mary passing out.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
condiments being condoms

I've never slipped a ketchup packet over my hot dog. Am I going get food poisoning?
every

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »
I know where not to eat from now on.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »
 "Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print