Print

Author Topic: Mature Discussion (leave all joking at the door)  (Read 55672 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »
Sadib's not a troll, he's just a very bored teenager who can't get any booty.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »
I say "troll" when he explicitly mentions he likes to 'troll' lots of internet forums, which he has.
Formerly quite reasonable.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
marioguy just proved himself wrong by trolling you guys. And oh god I can see the black hole starting to form.

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »
Is that what happened last time Marioguy out-stayed his visit?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »
Well, once it started getting annoying, the chatroom was developed and he started spamming that, so after that and more spam, he was banned.

However, in the 6 year gap he hasn't been here, he's matured a lot more doesn't write "yay" and stupid phrases constantly... just stupid questions and stupid answers. Wait, that should be in the ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer thread.... wait what the heck, why am I turning this into a Wikipedia article on marioguy?

wikipedia.org > Search > Sadib100:

It has been suggested that this article be deleted for not meeting Wikipedia's quality standards.

Marioguy

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see marioguy (disambiguation)

"Sadib100" redirects here. For other uses, see Sadib100 (disambiguation)

Sadib100 is an internet troll that lives in Texas.

Etymology

"Marioguy" is simply a compound word using the words "Mario" and "guy" together, implying that he is a/the "Mario guy." His most recent alias, "Sadib100," is simply his first name with "100" trailing it, maybe implying that he is..... one hundred of something.[citation needed]

First Appearance

Sadib100 appeared on The Mushroom Kingdom message boards in late 2003.[citation needed] He seemed quite normal at first, but soon became something everyone hates on a relatively clean message board: a spammer.[1]

TMK Era and "Yay"

During Marioguy's relatively annoying stay here, he used the word "yay" so much at this forum that the word is now considered a taboo among veteran forum members. Sapphira was so annoyed by the constant use of it that she threatened to ban anyone who said the word "yay." However, some people[who?] thought it was hilarious. He had ultimately been banned just weeks after signing up.[2]

Recent Career

Marioguy has appeared on the TMK forums once again, as "Sadib100."[3] He had created the username quite a long time ago, but apparently checked if it was still active and as we all know, it was. He's back again doing the same thing as six years ago, but with a slightly less intrusive approach.... if you can even say that.

Future

Spamming.[citation needed]

References

[1]"Everyone hates a spammer," says TMK forum members in fake poll.
[2]Upon checking marioguy's account.
[3]As shown by obvious empirical evidence.

External Links

Spamming 101 at TMK forums.
Sadib100's website

EDIT: Now that I've been saying "6 years," I just realized that last week (August 7th) marked my 6th year here!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:00:55 PM by Sapphira »
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Extra points for referring to him as "an internet troll that lives in Texas", thus reinforcing the truth-based stereotype that internet trolls aren't actually human beings.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »
That is neutral, who (or whom) is specifically for people, which is specifically for things. Except in Holy, Holy, Holy, with the "Which wert and art and evermore shalt be" part about God (it's apparently a relatively recent rule).

I considered writing that first sentence with quotation marks, but I figured it'd be more fun if it was a little confusing.

Also, yesterday was my three-year anniversary with this account.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 10:55:57 PM »
See now that there is a post you could say is Post of the Year material.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »
But not when someone points it out.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2009, 12:29:55 AM »
Get a grip Chupperson. I was referencing the fact that people instantaneously proclaim POST OF THE YEAR everytime they see a funny.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2009, 02:30:37 AM »
Wow, that was pretty elaborate Trainman, but I didn't start as sadib100. I used to be marioguy before that account got banned. I wouldn't expect you to know that since you're a newbie.
Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2009, 09:13:06 AM »
I was referencing the fact that everyone posts a complaint about people declaring POTY material. *dropkick*
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »
While well-written, I don't think it's notable enough for Wikipedia since no one really gives a dukar about marioguy or any of his aliases (though you can always dream marioguy!!!!!!!).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:02:01 PM by Sapphira »
every

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »
While well-written, I don't think it's notable enough for Wikipedia since no one really gives a dukar about marioguy or any of his aliases (though you can always dream marioguy!!!!!!!).
Excuse me princess, but who the heck are you?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:03:14 PM by Sapphira »
Yay!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »
Good question. According to Mr. Wiggles, he thought Glorb was a 13-year old boy, but he's actually a parody of one.
Professional Paisano here

Print