Print

Author Topic: If the World was a Person...  (Read 9157 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
I'd just say... "calm down".
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10:39 PM »
If I were a doctor and Earth came in to the office an asked me about his extremely high fever, I would know exactly how to get his temperature back to normal. The medicine is very expensive so Earth plays me in a game of cards. I lose, so I have to pay for the medicine out of my pocket. It is very expensive medicine, and I really do not want to spend that much. Then I will have an idea on how to get out of this. I will say to World "this is supposed to happen, it is completely natural, there is no such thing as fevers."
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
At first I thought the topic was "If the World was a P-Switch".

Anyway, I'd say "you've got issues" and send the World to a psychiatrist.
You didn't say wot wot.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »
I would wave my head at it teasingly, then go in, pounding it over and over again, in and out, until we were both hot and sweaty. Afterwards it would give me money.

If the world was a P-switch.
every

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »
Glorb post did tickle my funny bone when I got to the punchline, but I must protest: You cannot pound a P-Switch in and out.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »
"You might want to do something about those parasites that are always fighting each other."
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print