Poll

Was Tom Bruso really in the Right?

Yeah
6 (85.7%)
No
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Print

Author Topic: EBM. He really should have thought.  (Read 8506 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 10:17:51 PM »
They both look like idiots fighting on a bus.

And I love how people try to make everything into a race thing.

Did you watch the video or did you just look at that gif?

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »
I watched the entire video.
It could have been handled in a better way. The argument was stupid and it could have been squashed if both parties weren't trying to get in the last word. I know this from personal experience of looking back at my fights and seeing how stupid they were and how they could have been avoided.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:12:11 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »
Tell me about it.....

I guess I'm different from most here.  Honestly, if its a fair fight, I love it.  There is some primative rise I get out of 2 grown men beating the crap out of each other to settle their differences. Or riots, I love riots.

Just this last weekend I was at this party at this girls house I just met.  Me and a crap load of my friends that I went to school with were there, so it was a pretty close-knit group.  Then she invited these guys she knew from college (people we didn't grow up with).  To make it even worse, these 3 guys were russian imigrants, 1 named Demitri (And yeah he was about just as big of a ******-bag as his name makes him sound).  And the other was a Marine, and the other I dont know too much about.

Anyways, my friend Lee was talking to Amy (she owns the house and threw the party).  So him and all three of those guys were hitting on Amy.  So them, being the badass' they were didn't realize where they were and started being mean to Lee, and I guess one of them pushed Amy or slapped her.  Lee stuck up for himself and her, then a fight goes on outside, this was with just 1 of them, the marine.  And even though Lee is scrawny guy, he was up against a marine and didn't do bad at all.  That guy was a disgrace to all marines.

Well that ends and they leave, but they keep calling Amy and saying they lost their cell phone.  We're looking for it and can't find it.  So eveything starts to settle down and everyones alright.  I'm sitting upstairs drinking a beer and watching COPS on her nice flat screen while everyones in the dining room playing cards.  She lives on a dead end road, so cars going by that late at night are kinda suspicious plus I was looking to see if anybody else was going to show up.  I look out her bay windows out into the street and I see that those guys were coming back for more, and with what I didn't know.  I could tell it was them because they drove a sub-compact euro peice of trash and I could distinguish that vehical more than any in the dark.

I yell out "They're back for more!!!!" and my friend Steve and I rush out of the front door to go confront them at their car.  We talked to them and all they wanted was they're cell phone, so I told them wait in their car, I'll go get it for them.  Everyones outside in a big group waiting to see what was going to happen.  I walk over to them and I hear the guys phone ringing in Lee's pocket.  I took it from him and turned around to go give it to the guy.  I turn around and the guy didn't listen to me, he fricken followed me wanting to start more trouble.  I'm like look, you got your phone, go home, your not from here, people dont know you like they know us.

Some words are exchanged and I'm in the middle of the group.  I know a big brawl is gonna happen because he obviously wasn't taking my advice.  So I stopped delaying the inevitable and said the most offensive thing I could think of to a drunken russian idiot and yelled out "**CK YOU.  YOU COMMI BASTERD."  And sure enough right after that, some punches were thrown, and oddly enough he didn't go for me, and I was the one who said it.  So yeah, us, against them, punchs thrown, fighting in the street.  The whole 9 yards.

What I'm trying to get at is even though I dont really enjoy boxing or UFC.  I love witnessing fights, instigating them, and fighting with a smile on my face.  Because thats just the kind of guy I am.
I only watch [adult swim]

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 02:00:19 PM »
I love fights as long as they don't end up with someone dead, but one thing I really don't like is how there's always one guy who tries to get attention by yeling "FIIIGHT FIIIIIIIGGGGHHHT" when everyone's already there.
every

Print