Print

Author Topic: Jazz has Junk!  (Read 16405 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
I ADORE the last drawing. And your handwriting is fine! You've got quite a nice style going with Peach.
Also, post lots!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
Awwww, you guys are so nice! Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me! Thank you about my handwriting, too! I was having a complex for awhile there. ;) But sure! I'll post often, at least with all/most the stuff I got so far. ;) Except the real junk, you won't see THAT...heh!!

Come to think of it, I don't have THAT much stuff, so it'll be time to whip up more pics very soon!

EDIT: I want to show you guys our latest comic! You can see more of 'em at Koopasta!

Thanks so much for looking. ^___^
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:56:46 PM by JazzyLuv »

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:01 AM »
I see we have a new artist onboard! Words can't describe how cool these drawings look. Keep it up! :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
FlamingBlueMario, thank you SO much!! I'm happy to share some things!

I did these over my vacation with my best friend. I had to just be free and NOT worry about guides and proper proportion...too much. XD I used marker and did these in my sketchbook. Best friend is AWESOME with prompts!

Professor Layton rescuing "the Princess"

Count Bleck in troooouble...with a strange hybrid version of Tippi. Hee hee!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »
Still haven't played the Professor Layton games.  Maybe I should...? 

I'm not surprised at Count Bleck.  He always did dress like a pimp.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »
I love all your drawings! You do excellent work!

Your link to Koopasta doesn't work though (not for me anyway).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
The url is going to "http://"http//koopasta.deviantart.com". This link should work.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »
Haha, looks like Count Bleck got some 'splainin' to do!

"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »
Peh...I hate when links add the "http://". I'm so used to doing it all myself! XD Thanks, Luigalaxy! I don't need to edit it now...heh heh heh... :3 *lazy* Thanks for pointing it out, Toad!

Thanks, all of you! Really makes me happy that you like my works!! Heh!! Ohhhhh yes, Count Bleck has MUCH to explain... @_@

Turtlekid1, the games are worth checking out! I haven't played them entirely, but I helped with puzzles and role-played different characters. Some of the puzzles will get frustrating while most...SO easy. o_O Oh and about Count Bleck...HA HA HA!! He rocks that white pimp-esque suit!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
Those are pretty, awesome.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 07:03:41 PM »
Glad to help. Nice to see some new artists around here.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »
Thank you, ShadowBrain! Thank you as well, Luigalaxy--I'm glad to show some works!

I'm spending some time away from websites...sorta (as in not long). But I thought I'd take you waaaaay back to a time when I was especially young in drawing Koopas...and stuff.

The first three are from 2003. o_o No fun getting critiqued for having a good time with pictures, but that's okay!! They were still fun to do.

Good ole Kamek. ;) In a role-play I do with my friend, the characters (including him) get older as we do. XD

I got a LOT of flak for this, and I still do after 8 years. XD BUT I also get some praise for doing something this bold. For anyone who ever wondered, "Why would Bowser not have a SHARK TAIL???" ...well, why would he even have a fish tail? And why did I make his torso green? Someone thought I did it wrong, but I didn't like how the orange looked. XD ...I've had a lotta flak, I reiterate.

Now this is from last year, so I skipped time. XD Just a weird idea with Bleck and his minion, Mimi!

And Dimentio...so yeah, I like some of the characters from Super Paper Mario...oh yeah!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:20:39 PM by JazzyLuv »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »
That Kamek is amazing.

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52:31 PM »
That everything is amazing.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 10:56:57 PM »
True.  Kamek is just what jumped out at me.

Print