Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 213557 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2012, 02:47:08 PM »
2ch is an all-Japanese board. Those posts are translated.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2012, 04:18:05 PM »
My WD backup drive with SmartWare software interfered with my Realtek sound.  Of course I didn't realize this until after I installed a new ASUS sound card.  Edit:  Wrong thread.  Sorry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2012, 06:54:50 AM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »
The same months? For real? [darn], should've thought...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2012, 02:47:57 PM »
 |

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
About two-thirds of that sounds like someone here.  Also, it's interesting that he luvs Lil Wayne, but hates black people. 

I'm not racist, but Lil Wayne scares me. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2012, 05:06:46 PM »
That's actually me.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »
I always knew you were a 12-year-old racist atheist bisexual ephebophile.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »
That's what I was thinking except for the racist part and I didn't know your music preferences. 

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »
And if those emoticons are to be believed, he's got two mouths, three chins, and a quartet of supernumerary cardiac valves.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2012, 09:12:48 PM »
SIMILARITIES:
  • Same hair color.
  • Similar eye color I think?
  • Same name.
  • Same ethnicity.
  • Had a girlfriend at some point.
  • Was twelve years old at some point.
  • Bisexual.
  • Goes to church on Sundays (i.e., is in a Christian denomination other than Seventh-Day Adventist (or Quaker -- Quakers don't have an official day of worship, though they usually stick with Sunday because it's convenient (also I guess Messianic Jews might still meet on Saturday? I don't know any)))
  • It looks like that's from Tumblr? I have a Tumblr too.
  • At least partially aware of own racist tendencies.
  • Spells "atheist" correctly (most twelve-year-olds on the internet would spell it "athiest", as though referring to someone who is more athy than anyone else)
  • Loves Jesus, while sometimes intermittently doubting whether/how God exists.
  • We both have heart defects (I have a heart murmur, he has <333333)
DIFFERENCES:
  • I doubt I've ever intentionally flirted with anyone (although I'm sure I've done it inadvertently). I also would not flirt with people while in a committed relationship (or at least would not brag about it (at least not in a place where my girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse could conceivably read/hear it, right next to a picture of my face)).
  • My girlfriend was younger than me, not older.
  • She was not 15, though.
  • I have never typed like that in my life.
  • I don't go to parties every Saturday because I'm not cool.
  • The only thing I have ever smoked was an empty piece of paper. Not even rolling paper or whatever it's called, just a 8x10 sheet of printer paper. Also, I once had a virgin piña colada.
  • I tend not to like rap that's not from OverClocked Remix, and I like Justin Bieber better than the Jonas Brothers.
  • I no longer believe that same-sex relations are inherently sinful, and am open to the idea of dating and/or touching people of various genders.
  • I am not twelve years old now.
  • My hair was not that short when I was twelve (nor is it now).
  • I do not hate black people, even if some of them are scary.
  • Some white people are also scary.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:14:20 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2012, 01:55:49 PM »
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2012, 04:03:41 PM »

« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
The grammer thing.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

Print